Welcome Harley Bennell (To make long awaited Dockers Debut!)

Remove this Banner Ad

So good to see someone actually willing to do the numbers, instead of relying on worn-out cliches.
It would be an interesting game in the off-season, but I'm not sure too many have the patience... perception appears to rule, even if it's often wrong.
The big picture is going to need a lot more questions.

And you, Banker, are just a big nancy. You started this. Don't go crying wrong thread now you've been called.

I didn't start it, but I realised I shouldn't have responded as it was in wrong thread. And no your argument doesn't prove me wrong :)

147 pages of dribble and still no Bennell :cry:
How can you say that! I think there were 2 posts in those 147 pages from GreatPurpleShark that were pretty good.

Totally worth spending at least an hour each day on this thread trawling through the rest.

Coaches and players can get it wrong.

You say my post doesn't have any value because I questioned the merit and constructiveness of another? Then what is the purpose of your post. To do the same thing? I don't think what you wrote makes as much sense as you think it did. Or maybe you are just trolling me in which case well done, have one of these :rainbow:

Nothing to do with our opinions being right or wrong,to those who make the decisions e.g. players or clubs or coaches the opinions on here mean absolutely zilch Rail against selections or trades or players payments or coaches all you want ,knock yourself out but the only ones listening are the victims on here.

Nothing to do with our opinions being right or wrong,to those who make the decisions e.g. players or clubs or coaches the opinions on here mean absolutely zilch Rail against selections or trades or players payments or coaches all you want ,knock yourself out but the only ones listening are the victims on here.

I wonder if you would have such disregard for peoples opinions if it wasn't the fact you just disagreed with it. Some one posted something you didn't like, you then go attacking the credibility of the poster. It's weak.

aYe me hearty the guys have had too long at sea fighting between themselves desperately waiting to see the land and Harley
Now who can argue with that? I think we're all indebted to Captain Lyon Roars for clearly stating what needed to be said...

I wonder if you would have such disregard for peoples opinions if it wasn't the fact you just disagreed with it. Some one posted something you didn't like, you then go attacking the credibility of the poster. It's weak.

The reason I come on here is to get your ,yes your and other BF posters opinions and respond to them. Just like you I agree with some and some I don't .
The point I was trying to make is that our opinions mean nothing to the club,players and coaches.We can all rave on all we like but the only people listening are the BF family. And where did I attack your credibility?

The reason I come on here is to get your ,yes your and other BF posters opinions and respond to them. Just like you I agree with some and some I don't .
The point I was trying to make is that our opinions mean nothing to the club,players and coaches.We can all rave on all we like but the only people listening are the BF family. And where did I attack your credibility?

You can attack my credibility Salim (if you can find it - it went out for a beer with self respect and I haven't seen either of them in days)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait you guys aren't the secret puppet masters of the AFL?!?!

Dealing with the pointless new clubs which dont value early picks isnt going to work out for us. Getting Macarthy/Bennell is going to cost so much so it will end up being a net gain of * all. Look how fast the eags got an obvious beneficial trade done.

I would really like this Bennell deal to get done sooner rather than later after the Gubby Allen interview this morning. We need something to cheer about

Unlikely, we will offer 2nd round as we should. If anyone trumps us good luck to them. He wants to play for us, and he's damaged goods.
McCarthy very very unlikely.

Unlikely, we will offer 2nd round as we should. If anyone trumps us good luck to them. He wants to play for us, and he's damaged goods.
McCarthy very very unlikely.

Have to agree. Two first rounds over two years is enough for McCarthy. I'm not into absurd overs. GWS building "goodwill" it seems like the Essendon school of trading.

Seems unlikely to happen though after listening to that interview. Hope the state leagues are being scoured for KPF talent as well.

Bennell deal should go with 2nd round. GCS sacked him after all - it's a reasonable solid offer plus Bennell states he wants to come Freo'. Get it done already.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back