Certified Legendary Thread Awkward Flirting Stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. Couldn't put it any better.

I don't want to give you many ideas so you go in with high expectations, but I will say this: I would love to be able to go back to o-week again, knowing all of my uni mates now, not have the stress of uni, and just let loose. It is a fantastic, eye-opening experience*.

*prepare your liver.
You are the typical UWA student: constant references to drinking in both your signature and location, posts like this...

O-Week really isn't that good. I swear the only people who really truly get around it are engineering students and kids who can't wait to live away from home so they can eat ice cream by the tub.

Muck up day is gay. O-Week is gay. Stupid immature pranks that are never genuinely funny or cutting edge, usually played out by a bunch of white-bred pussies who'd tighten up if they found out their best mate took a pill. Next you'll be talking about how cool Prosh is because you can drink at 9am or something not really that crazy.

My first crush on a girl in high school went something like this

Me: So what did 'x' say, I really like her
'x' Friend: She said she likes you...

giphy.gif

...like a brother

giphy.gif

My first crush on a girl in high school went something like this

Me: So what did 'x' say, I really like her
'x' Friend: She said she likes you...

giphy.gif

...like a brother

giphy.gif
Mine went a little like this.
Playing Table Tennis at lunch in Year 5.

Me: Hey (Girl's name), I like you.
Girl: Cool.

Silence.

Alright we need some awkward, totally non-winning stories to get this fred back on track.
Got one!

Girl at law camp flashed her boobs at me and was all over me. I was in a drunken haze and in that haze where i wanted to go to bed rather than hang out with her. She was an 8/10.

I went to bed over getting some fun times.

The end.*

Or is it? I can go write a long version if you want!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got one!

Girl at law camp flashed her boobs at me and was all over me. I was in a drunken haze and in that haze where i wanted to go to bed rather than hang out with her. She was an 8/10.

I went to bed over getting some fun times.

The end.*

Or is it? I can go write a long version if you want!
If you say you play the flute,I am going to stick a sharp object into my memory bank.
Law camp is camp.

My mate met his girlfriend at State Band Camp.
And we only know because he bought the State Band Camp shirt and wore it out to Schoolies.

He copped a lot of s**t, still does.

... about both.

Alright we need some awkward, totally non-winning stories to get this fred back on track.
I went to a bar with my girlfriend and her friends which she decided to spend all of the night with so I thought I'd be social and hang by the bar and talk to people, it wasn't some nightclub thing but I didn't know that so I was a bit overdressed.

An older guy and I start chatting about sports and what he does for a living, he works away so he is loaded but lonely and it makes me sad for him, he obviously needs some human interaction so I stick with him all night drinking and chatting and laughing.

It gets to a point where he leans over to me and says "I know I don't have a chance with you but if you would come home with me I will give you three grand for the weekend" and I was like "ohh that's a self esteem booster, thanks"

My girlfriend still makes fun of me for that any time I'm running short on money and selfishly didn't go home with him haha

I have that guy's number still. He is such a lovely man, lonely and it's sad which pulls on my heart strings.

I went to a bar with my girlfriend and her friends which she decided to spend all of the night with so I thought I'd be social and hang by the bar and talk to people, it wasn't some nightclub thing but I didn't know that so I was a bit overdressed.

An older guy and I start chatting about sports and what he does for a living, he works away so he is loaded but lonely and it makes me sad for him, he obviously needs some human interaction so I stick with him all night drinking and chatting and laughing.

It gets to a point where he leans over to me and says "I know I don't have a chance with you but if you would come home with me I will give you three grand for the weekend" and I was like "ohh that's a self esteem booster, thanks"

My girlfriend still makes fun of me for that any time I'm running short on money and selfishly didn't go home with him haha

I have that guy's number still. He is such a lovely man, lonely and it's sad which pulls on my heart strings.

Confusing on so many levels. ..

Go for it, he sounds nice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back