Any father-son/father-daughter picks coming up in the near future?

First thing I thought of was an engrish version of Mark's name. ReCras.

Can someone do a mock-up of Rex in royal wings?
4KSKBtm.jpg

The silence on Jordan Matera is almost deafening.
Would love for him to drafted as a rookie just for his name, but I feel it's becoming increasingly unlikely since the club still has not made any mention of him recently (or just trying to keep quiet about him), especially with Powell and Maggie deemed not good enough for rookie spots (although Lucas apparently is).

Really? I was hoping he'd star in The Phantom 2.

Same. :(

My thoughts on Matera were my own, haven't spoken about him with any one I know. Just never saw anything special in him.

Deadline looming tomorrow for the club to nominate ? A few clubs still haven't nominated yet so we will see.

i thought we'd hear something official from the club regarding the last delisting by now also.

Deadline looming tomorrow for the club to nominate ? A few clubs still haven't nominated yet so we will see.

i thought we'd hear something official from the club regarding the last delisting by now also.

We will wait till to see what available in the draft before we make a decision on delisting any more players.

We will wait till to see what available in the draft before we make a decision on delisting any more players.
I don't think that is true, for one we can't go into the draft with just two spots (colledge being delisted was a rumour and to my knowledge not confirmed by club) and need at least 3 free spots heading into the draft for either picks or upgrading rookies, as per afl rules.

I don't think that is true, for one we can't go into the draft with just two spots (colledge being delisted was a rumour and to my knowledge not confirmed by club) and need at least 3 free spots heading into the draft for either picks or upgrading rookies, as per afl rules.
I thought I read somewhere we were downgrading Colledge to a rookie-listed player?

I thought I read somewhere we were downgrading Colledge to a rookie-listed player?
That was the rumor but nothing official plus I think if we go delist him and take him in rookie there is still a period before the draft where other clubs can sign him up. So I would have thought it would have to be made public.

That was the rumor but nothing official plus I think if we go delist him and take him in rookie there is still a period before the draft where other clubs can sign him up. So I would have thought it would have to be made public.
Fair enough, I thought there was something like if he was still contracted he was off-limits to other clubs but I could be making that up :drunk:

Boom. For all the Waterman Watch talk, his career is just about cooked before it began, barring something miraculous next year.

With Jordan Matera a 50/50 chance at best to get drafted, the pressure now turns to Jake Waterman to basically become a sick campaigner.

Boom. For all the Waterman Watch talk, his career is just about cooked before it began, barring something miraculous next year.

With Jordan Matera a 50/50 chance at best to get drafted, the pressure now turns to Jake Waterman to basically become a sick campaigner.
Bit harsh on a sick kid. Glandular fever can be a real bitch of a sickness to recover from.

Back