List Mgmt. Welcome Tyler Brockman (traded for picks 44 and 63)

Remove this Banner Ad

Really excited to see what Tyler can do in our forward half.

A few have stated that his stats don't jump off the page, but playing in a struggling Hawthorn's forward line, hasn't been easy, coupled with injuries.

Our forward mix looks to have a lot of talent and if we can get the right balance, will be really tough to match up on.

Oscar and Jack as your true stay at home forwards

Bailey as the Forward/Ruck

Maric and Waterman as more mobile 3rd tall types

Long and Cripps as your pressure, workmanlike forwards who link up across half forward

Brockman and Ryan as your genuine X-factor match winners.

Interview with Tyler on SEN this morning

Nothing really we didn’t already know other than he’s already going into the club 3 days a week - Jones and Kelly also going in by the sounds of it

Said Ryan was in there yesterday as well and was going ok without elaboration

He’s very quietly spoken

Interview with Tyler on SEN this morning

Nothing really we didn’t already know other than he’s already going into the club 3 days a week - Jones and Kelly also going in by the sounds of it

Said Ryan was in there yesterday as well and was going ok without elaboration

He’s very quietly spoken

I`m glad he stayed loyal to his commitment to transfer to WCE after Freo came hard to persuade him to sign with them when Schultz moved on ..

How is young Tyler tracking?

Really well

Seems to be playing as a high half forward pushing up into the midfield.

His field kicking has been a highlight for me

With Ryan missing the first few rounds, Brockman would be a near certainty for R1. He’d probably be playing R1 even if Ryan was fit

He has talent and while I wasn’t overly excited we got him, he is still 21 and with his skill set if things click he will be a massive asset to the team. We are actually due for trade table steal like we did with a Crippa or Yeo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back