Discussion NAFL Reserves 2015-16 Season Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

4c4708351a.png

Quick note that Heritage Round is coming up in Round 8 so if you haven't sent me through your heritage guernsey yet, do so ASAP otherwise you will be put down as a forfeit.

the-a-team-1-770475.jpg

Dat top four

Congratulations, you just woke up my girlfriend! (She's sleeping next to me in bed and I just pissed myself laughing when I saw this which proceeded to wake her up. gg.)

Congratulations, you just woke up my girlfriend! (She's sleeping next to me in bed and I just pissed myself laughing when I saw this which proceeded to wake her up. gg.)
Pics of gf.

I'd err on the side of caution for this sort of thing - don't post about your team outside of the board. Refer to the NAFL, the game threads, etc, yes. But don't explicitly spruik your team.

I semi-regularly... OK that's generous... I post about once every 5 weeks on the Port board a link to the latest FIRA or NAFL threads or whatever is going down in order to boost the interest a bit. I never state my involvement though, it's just too much of a grey area, like TFT said.
Haven't we got a rule on this?

As in, never explicitly mention who your team is when linking from an external place?

It's not borderline. It IS cheating.

Is she single?

Haven't we got a rule on this?

As in, never explicitly mention who your team is when linking from an external place?

It's not borderline. It IS cheating.

Which is basically how I see it, and I will monitor closely over the next few rounds to ensure the Bulls haven't been given an unfair advantage. Otherwise, action may potentially have to be taken, as much as I hate to be that guy. :\

Is she single?

...since I rudely interrupted her sleep, she sure is!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something might tell me it has to with being a moderator on an online forum. ( No offense to you, considering I don't know you very at all.)

I'm a moderator on an online forum...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back