What shits ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

Have never heard it, but I'm sure I'd be perplexed if/when I do.

On an unrelated note, but a post for the thread. Why does everything have to be emphasised with forced sex examples?

We got bent over, umpires raped us, he went in dry etc.........

Ignorance.

Is it just me or do bus drivers lack the driving skills of their forefathers?

I had one this morning drive into oncoming traffic as he needed to go wide 4 lanes to turn left. I have been seeing them lacking the turning skills bus drivers need a fair bit more recently too.

Having to read long ass new guidelines for work, when the table of contents is 12 pages long you know you're gonna have a bad time.

A month or 2 back we booked a cruise for next year. It takes in round 3 which made sense for the Port supporting family, round 1 is Easter which is always a Crows home game, round 2 is Port at home, then Crows home again in round 3. Clockwork.

Then the AFL release the fixture and Port are playing at home over Easter but they are also playing at home in round 3. Further to this, it just so happens they are playing Essendon in round 3.

Great. Not only did we not play in Adelaide last season and only once the year before, but I miss out on one of the chances to see them here this season.

Damn you AFL, you and your fixturing shits me.

Walking in a busy shopping centre and having to stop walking or walk around campaigners who just stop and have a chat right in the middle of a through fare.

Makes me want to tear my ******* teeth out.

Same goes for slow walkers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Betting on the cup based on who has the best name when you choose Who Shot thebarman over Prince of Penzance because he won you money last year :mad:

Losing a trifecta because Prince of Peasants decides to win the cup.

I'd prefer that to what happened to me in 2011.

I emailed a mate with the tri I was planning on putting on involving about 7 horses all up (2 for the win, 4 for 2nd, 7 for 3rd). Around 1:30 or so the track was upgraded and I changed one selection, removing Lucas Cranach from a 3rd placing and putting in Modun. I ended up putting on $20 at about 25% or so.

Modun finished 23rd, Lucas Cranach 3rd.

That decision cost me $1000 :(

People not only complaining about no Pattinson in the test squad but accusing the selectors of having "heads up their asses" because of it. No. Shut up. The selectors are actually doing something right for once in their lifetimes but it doesn't mean he shouldn't be in the test side.

Playing in the ECA and having to go to Alphington for a match*.

*I'd never heard of Alphington but apparently it's north of Heidelberg Road which makes me think it's probably not eastern suburbs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back