Hyundai A-League 2015/16: Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
Sydney FC should be fined for bringing the league into disrepute. They are ******* putrid to watch.

At least the post-game was amusing. Joel Griffiths was rubbish to listen to until the post match when he slapped the bullshit right out Corica's mouth :D:D:D

Sydney FC should be fined for bringing the league into disrepute. They are ******* putrid to watch.

At least the post-game was amusing. Joel Griffiths was rubbish to listen to until the post match when he slapped the bullshit right out Corica's mouth :D:D:D
What did he say

What did he say

Corica suggested that the Nix were committing too many fouls to allow Sydney to play - Griffiths very crankily pointed out that Sydney committed more than twice as many fouls.

And all Corica said was something like "no that's not how i saw it, it's wrong" or some bullshit like that. Griffiths told him he was wrong but that was about it and they moved on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting to see the camera pan to the active supporters more often than usual, and the subtle quips by the commentators regarding whether their support will keep going during the night. Can imagine the commentary to pretty much all out bag them when they start the walkout

Ahhhhhh **** it. No pen there.

Wasn't a dive but it was a tough call

Is something happening down the southern end of the stadium - there are ALOT of security and police at that end.
Its the whole 'football fans are all hooligans' thing the media are making up.

I think the fans are planning a protest against some football writer.

I know the walkout is happening, but thought it was the North Terrace guys that were staging that, and I thought they were at the northern end of the ground

EDIT: They're at the southern end. That would explain the large security/police presence. They might not have much to do later on...

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back