Official Match Thread S20 Semi-Final: Sin City Swamprats vs Las Vegas Bears at Underground Stadium (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Whats in the fridge 2nite?

I'm on the coopers pale ales
You guys actually drink that? I went to a small grocery store in Japan which had 99% local foods and drinks. The 1% was a throughout bin full of CPA for $1 a can. Why it was there I'll never know but they couldn't give it away!

Youre up next then?

lucky number 24

f97c56f75acd96345fe7cecf2f4661e8.jpg

You guys actually drink that? I went to a small grocery store in Japan which had 99% local foods and drinks. The 1% was a throughout bin full of CPA for $1 a can. Why it was there I'll never know but they couldn't give it away!

when you turn 13, you might start to appreciate it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep sure it waz

Put an anime pic on the can and they could sell it for whatever yen covers 20 bucks each.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back