Scandal Clem Smith in drunken altercation

Remove this Banner Ad

Your attempts to compare Smith to Martin are tiresome. About the only similarities are they both consumed alcohol, and they occurred in the same week.

Defend your player as much as you like, but what Smith did, and how Carlton punished him are essentially irrelevant.

Your attempts to compare Smith to Martin are tiresome. About the only similarities are they both consumed alcohol, and they occurred in the same week.

Defend your player as much as you like, but what Smith did, and how Carlton punished him are essentially irrelevant.

Two acts, both reportedly involving violence while under the influence, one we know actually occurred, the other after investigation by Police apparently didnt occur or at least not in the manner reported, both sound similar incidents to me and as so many Carlton supporters have felt their need to poor vitriolic over Martin and demand ridiculous penalties be applied, it is totally relevant that your club is also questioned over it's lax punishment of Smith.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a thread about Clem Smith. What he did and how he was punished is totally relevant.

Two acts, both reportedly involving violence while under the influence, one we know actually occurred, the other after investigation by Police apparently didnt occur or at least not in the manner reported, both sound similar incidents to me and as so many Carlton supporters have felt their need to poor vitriolic over Martin and demand ridiculous penalties be applied, it is totally relevant that your club is also questioned over it's lax punishment of Smith.

...and it happened in the same week allowing your cosummate deflection. But of course, nothing happened so there is nothing to deflect.

Except Carlton were in 8th place after the AFL moved Essendon to 9th two weeks before the finals, but dont let that spoil your "ironic" story
That's an interesting fact. Keep it a secret.
I know it still hurts !!

I would be still hurting also when a guy comes out of the stands after having lunch and still manages to kick 4 goals to be the game breaker and is delisted a few weeks later.:p

Dont worry you will get us in round 1 again this year whilst we are rebuilding our list, you guys will start short odds like you did in that elimination final and surely you wont lose like that again.

Surely..... ????;)

I know it still hurts !!

I would be still hurting also when a guy comes out of the stands after having lunch and still manages to kick 4 goals to be the game breaker and is delisted a few weeks later.:p

Dont worry you will get us in round 1 again this year whilst we are rebuilding our list, you guys will start short odds like you did in that elimination final and surely you wont lose like that again.

Surely..... ????;)
Ah well, I'm happy that your still hanging your hat on a game from 3 years ago, as I said at the time(and you can check my posts from back then if you can be arsed) that win will set Carlton back years and it did, the typical Carlton arrogance kicked in and look where you are now, bottom and broke.

Of course when it comes to the only game that counts, it's still Rich 4 Carl 2;)

I know it still hurts !!

I would be still hurting also when a guy comes out of the stands after having lunch and still manages to kick 4 goals to be the game bre Jesus Says.jpg aker and is delisted a few weeks later.:p

Surely..... ????;)

...and it happened in the same week allowing your cosummate deflection. But of course, nothing happened so there is nothing to deflect.
But something did happen, it's just that it didn't involve Martin, Clem got in a drunken fight which he lost called a Richmond player for help and Carlton showing their new winning ways punished him with some extra trainingo_O

Ah well, I'm happy that your still hanging your hat on a game from 3 years ago, as I said at the time(and you can check my posts from back then if you can be arsed) that win will set Carlton back years and it did, the typical Carlton arrogance kicked in and look where you are now, bottom and broke.

Of course when it comes to the only game that counts, it's still Rich 4 Carl 2;)
At least we don't have Dustin Martin....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back