Off-topic Survivor: Cockburn. Banter and gossip thread

Remove this Banner Ad

TMI Morgs. And no need to call me an idiot after complimenting your challenge entry
Giving compliments doesn't absolve you when you say something silly Boydogs :p

TMI Morgs. And no need to call me an idiot after complimenting your challenge entry

I'm so glad you put the word "challenge" before "entry", royals1922 made things seedy enough in here as it is.

Chappyuk remember you were waving that threadban stick around? May I kindly suggest using it on flogs who bring roundball discussion into this thread. ;)

It's at the ready. Just not for that reason.

There is Cockburn Central where you can buy some food.
1_Gateway_8105.jpg

If we are forced/decide to eat a Norf supporter on our island is it truly considered Cannibalism? Because I dont consider Norf supporters the same species as myself...
Well, royals doesn't have much meat being 90 and l would taste of beer and pretzels, so l guess not with Northmen being the superior species.

Well, royals doesn't have much meat being 90 and l would taste of beer and pretzels, so l guess not being the superior species.
People want mutton when there is so much lamb about.......

I'm so glad you put the word "challenge" before "entry", royals1922 made things seedy enough in here as it is.

I'm not sure putting the word "challenge' before "entry" makes it less creepy tbh.

Can we stop talking about my parents erotic dreams/the state of my map/anything vag related.

Cheers campaigners

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Erin Riley might cop death threats but at least nobody talks about her vagina ... Or admits to having seen it :$

Can we stop talking about my parents erotic dreams/the state of my map/anything vag related.

Cheers campaigners
There is a suburb near the Cockburn that is a proper term for the status of the troll regarding your parent's exotic thoughts.
upload_2016-1-8_17-14-59.png

You don't have 3 breasts therefore you are of no interest here
Good news!!

Anyone know if Geelong are making money out of the soccer being played at Simonds stadium? Should I drop a coin in a donation box somewhere? I know times are tough for the catters :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back