Scandal Nude pics of Cloke, Swan released

Remove this Banner Ad

Private issue unless they were unsolicited in which case there is an issue to be discussed.

If they were asked for, then shame on the receiver for seeking mileage. In that case though, they only have their partners to answer to.

Still Eddie might want to organise brain scans for the boys. Not terribly smart.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good point. How is this legal? What a rubbish story about nothing other than trying shame AFL players.
Id be worried if I was the editor of womans day. Visit from some gatto crew coming your way real soon. Seriously.

At last, we can see just how far Dane Swans tattoos go!

ptg01400903.jpg

Private issue unless they were unsolicited in which case there is an issue to be discussed.

If they were asked for, then shame on the receiver for seeking mileage. In that case though, they only have their partners to answer to.

Still Eddie might want to organise brain scans for the boys. Not terribly smart.

LOL I wonder if footy players will ever realise that the sort of women that want the photo of a nude married footy player more often than not aren't the sort of person to keep it to themselves when theres a quid to be made. Lachie keefe must want to show off the gains from the clen...

Definitely a kulcha problem at collingwood.

That's about the perfect summary.

Also, we had a lot of journalists saying that the leaking of those celebrities (Jennifer Lawrence and that) nudes amounted to sexual harrassment or even more. Wonder if we'll get the same comments here...

isnt there a law (revenge pr0n) against publishing private pics ???

ironically enough, front page of news.com.au

http://www.news.com.au/technology/o...d/news-story/f29062a9afa3ed6b9bd3970310ecab5d
I hope there is widespread condemnation just like for the fappening.

That's about the perfect summary.

Also, we had a lot of journalists saying that the leaking of those celebrities (Jennifer Lawrence and that) nudes amounted to sexual harrassment or even more. Wonder if we'll get the same comments here...

I hope there is widespread condemnation just like for the fappening.

I'm sure there's no difference between sending these photos themselves versus having their cloud storage hacked. Pretty blatant breach of trust by whoever these guys send the photos to, but there's a fair difference between losing something because someone you gave it to ran off with it versus someone breaking into your house to take it.

Having said that, I'd like to see consistent standards applied but it won't be - if only because of the difference between a worldwide case where most of the stink was outside of Australia, and a local case where the less enlightened and more inbred media personalities will push the usual Sam Newman-esque lines.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back