Rumour Charlie Dixon?

Remove this Banner Ad

Even if it was a white substance, it was a long time ago, I hope they had a blast. They were living the dream, good on ya lads.

Instagram- the social media platform the pic was posted to by Charlie.

You could say it was an Insta-gram of Charlie
Liked for the pun, don't see any issue with the photo though. Or at least, too hard to tell.

Far better than the attempts to claim that some reflection on a white table is an illicit substance. I didn't even know what the red circle was trying to highlight until I came into this thread. And even if it was, what exactly are we going to accuse him of? Being in a room with white powder that could be anything?

All this proves to me is there's a lot of you people who are worried about what a Port Adelaide with Dixon is going to do to your teams. Especially Bulldogs and Adelaide fans. It's cute.
Actually I'm not accusing him of anything I just laughed at your attempt to deflect it away. I'm curious why he deleted it though if there wasn't an issue.

And I'm not worried about Port. You don't win premierships in January, you've got no depth and you've lost 2 players.

What I do find cute is how your deluded ramblings get lapped up by your fanboys.

And do you mind if I call you Bill?

Last edited:
LOL, is that what the red circle is trying to highlight? First of all, the guy has just had a knee operation - he's not bending down to that level to do any lines, even if it was. Secondly, as someone else said, it doesn't even look like coke. Thirdly, if it was, would there be 8 guys sitting around laughing and not snorting that s**t? And lastly, he's not even near it even if it was coke.

He just deleted it because someone probably said that it looked suss that there were a number of beer bottles in the photo and he's supposed to be in rehab for his meniscus so he shouldn't be giving the impression that he might be drinking.

Sounds like you're trying to convince yourself.

Imagine if this was a Crows player, the mileage you'd get would be off the charts.

I like the bit where he said "he's not even near it, therefore it couldn't be his" :D

s**t, guess my car that's parked 50 metres away from my workplace isn't mine anymore :oops:
And he couldnt work out he was with Gold Coast players. He obviously studied the picture very hard before he launched into his defence.

Oh Bill.

Maybe they had a nice sugar-dusted donut and left the dusting on the table.

Look at this accusation and relate it to your own lives. If I was accused of cocaine every time I didn't clean after myself after eating food with white powder, I'd be considered a heavy cocaine addict by some since the age of 6 :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And he couldnt work out he was with Gold Coast players. He obviously studied the picture very hard before he launched into his defence.

Oh Bill.

I gave it the cursory glance it deserved. I don't know about you, but I couldn't name any but a handful of Gold Coast players on sight. Why would I bother trying to figure out when it was taken? Anyway, I made a mistake - it's not going to be the first time, and it sure as hell won't be the last. If you want to call that a 'victory', good for you :)

And if you want to giggle and drool into your bib by referring to that pathetic thread on your board about some lame social media throwaway from our club, go right ahead. It just shows how deep your obsession with Port Adelaide truly is...and how many *s I give about you or your franchise.

See you in R2.

It just shows how deep your obsession with Port Adelaide truly is...and how many ****s I give about you or your franchise.

See you in R2.[/QUOTE]

Don't be so precious. The amount of vitriol on your forum about the Crows is rampant. But then again Port supporters have always been a bizarre mix of vulnerability and bravado. Is that why you all sing along to Never Tear Us Apart?

All these port fans trying to dispel any chance of it being involved with Charlie

1: Deletes photo (table reflection is a serious issue, sometimes worthy of an insta delete, but i'll go with drugs)
2: AFL will crucify any player to be associated with drugs, especially involving multiple players with potential photographic evidence
3: They all look like the guy below

2FB0C9DE00000578-0-image-a-34_1451516951863.jpg

I gave it the cursory glance it deserved. I don't know about you, but I couldn't name any but a handful of Gold Coast players on sight. Why would I bother trying to figure out when it was taken? Anyway, I made a mistake - it's not going to be the first time, and it sure as hell won't be the last. If you want to call that a 'victory', good for you :)

And if you want to giggle and drool into your bib by referring to that pathetic thread on your board about some lame social media throwaway from our club, go right ahead. It just shows how deep your obsession with Port Adelaide truly is...and how many ****s I give about you or your franchise.

See you in R2.
You may not know Gold Coast players by sight because you are insular but can you recognise Port players or do you think Charlie all of a sudden has found a bunch of new friends he is hitting the piss with?

Is that the franchise you never spend any time posting about? You show a funny way of not caring Bill.

I know you are not used to having your ramblings questioned, but you've left the safety of Ford so sorry you've been exposed to other opinions that aren't deluded about Port.

Looking at the photo there are a few possibilities about what was happening:

1) They can't handle their booze and are behaving like school girls.

2) They were on a massive binge drinking session.

3) Illicit substances may have been involved.

4) They were naturally high, and only consumed one beer each.

Port supporters are endorsing possibility 4. I wonder what Kern would make of this given their squeaky clean image and Koshie's sanctimonious attitude about his franchise.

And if you want to giggle and drool into your bib by referring to that pathetic thread on your board about some lame social media throwaway from our club, go right ahead. It just shows how deep your obsession with Port Adelaide truly is...and how many ****s I give about you or your franchise.

See you in R2.

2396165-morganfreemanhemad.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back