Damaged Reps in the Media/Journalistic Domain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, there is some pretty cringeworthy stuff on Twitter. I remember a young chap a year or so ago, might have even been a law student, spying on the erotica a lady was reading on her iPad on the tram and then breathlessly telling all of his followers on Twitter about it. Funny stuff.

#peopleinglasshouses

...what?

Yep, there is some pretty cringeworthy stuff on Twitter. I remember a young chap a year or so ago, might have even been a law student, spying on the erotica a lady was reading on her iPad on the tram and then breathlessly telling all of his followers on Twitter about it. Funny stuff.

#peopleinglasshouses
I see you still haven't read "how to win friends and influence people"? :rolleyes:

What a really horrid piece of work.

Hilarious.

Christ, embarrassing stuff from rohan right there. A media person publicly slagging a law student? Come on.

Also, not entirely sure what his problem is - what's so biased about that costume? Essendon players were injected many, many times, it's an undisputable fact.

Christ, embarrassing stuff from rohan right there. A media person publicly slagging a law student? Come on.

Also, not entirely sure what his problem is - what's so biased about that costume? Essendon players were injected many, many times, it's an undisputable fact.
I think he was questioning Chris's neutrality in his reporting seeing as it is clear from the picture he leans a certain way. What's laughable is that connelly's doing it whilst wearing his Essendon duffle coat.

I think RoCo is just providing some professional development advise for Chris.

I am sure that after being suitably chastened, he will now model himself on Julian Burnside's objective analysis of Albert being a hero.

Even better would be the ultra-cerebral analyses of Seakayer QC SC VC

I think he was questioning Chris's neutrality in his reporting seeing as it is clear from the picture he leans a certain way. What's laughable is that connelly's doing it whilst wearing his Essendon duffle coat.

Haha yeah I got what he was trying to say, & I got the irony of it - it was more that the costume isn't necessarily proof of his bias since it's a fact essendon did a lot of needles.

The funny thing is, if I do lean a certain way perhaps I can give him some tips on how to separate my own views from how I write on matters. He could use it.

It's kinda telling that it takes a 2013 photo for people to decide that I'm biased when they've been following everything I'm saying for a year and a half now.

The funny thing is, if I do lean a certain way perhaps I can give him some tips on how to separate my own views from how I write on matters. He could use it.

It's kinda telling that it takes a 2013 photo for people to decide that I'm biased when they've been following everything I'm saying for a year and a half now.

you need an alias brah

May i suggest JusticeHammer8000

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not living in Melbourne I dont listen to SEN, only occasionally on the net. But that doesnt surprise me about Culbert as he has been an excellent commentator for years and he pinged Demetriou the day or two after the big presser when 7 had some special and there were about 10 participants. He said the AFL only had 2 lines about drug testing in their 2011 annual report. Demetriou fobbed him off and said no way. I looked it up and it was 2 lines specifically about PED's and rest of the 1/4 of a page about generalities and 3/4 of a page about illicit drugs.

But I ask Dave, how hard has he gone at the real stituation in athletics, how hard did he go before the WADA independent report into IAAF came out in November and how hard after it, and how hard today after the 2nd report was released last night???

Much softer on IAAF - After all his company Jump media gets money from IAAF affiliates - Anyone want to join his trip to the 2017 World Athletics Championship in London.

Yep Dave was good mates with Powell and competed and sat with him all night at that 1991 world champs final in Tokyo, calming him down as Carl Lewis produced the greatest series of jumps in history think 5 4 in a row over 8.65, one which broke Beamon's record but the wind reading was too high. He wrote a great article about it just before the 2007 World champs on the Athletics Australia site, but alas I never saved it and Internet Archive cant help me as I have found the link I posted on the Games board.

And was a room-mate of Dean Capobianco.

I didn't even reply to him, just made the general comment about the term @ nobody. Pretty unobjectionable, I would have thought.

I am more interested in your Sarah tweet you deleted.

You are ok Tesla,good to know.You have been absent from around here lately.

Have you cleaned all the egg off your face yet or still going.

I STILL want to know more about the ICC report - you seem to be the source.

I see you still haven't read "how to win friends and influence people"? :rolleyes:

What a really horrid piece of work.

how about chris' deleted tweet stating he knows the identity of sarah - Skeletons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back