FTA-TV I'm a Celebrity....... Get Me Out Of Here

One man's stupid is another man's hilarious ODN.

I thought it was funny af.

It left it in the hands of the crocs whether they got fed for the weekend or not. No particular bravery or decision making required by the celebs.

If you are going to return to camp with 1 star, make it because someone wouldn't do something not dumb luck. Although they were pretty slack with moving around the pond and smacking the water.

keep jo beth in. the best looking of the women unless Havana and the bachelorette girl start bitching against each other.Thats bound to happen given their obnoxious personalities. they really should be on MKR

it was so funny when she called Anthony rude, he nearly cried lol Let's hope Havana stays on

Wish she kept going, Anthony was so surprised someone rightfully called him out!

The others were quick to defend him and then he ran off to whine about Havana to jo Beth lol

Anthony and Jo Beth would whine about anything to keep themselves relevant! Honestly what's Jo Beth done since the 1990's lol!

Yeah I agree. Jo Beth is the biggest bitch the show has seen. She's also as thick as pig sh**.
Bitter as hell.

It's just so bizarre she doesn't even realise! She's so high up on that horse of hers... it's ridiculous.

And as for mirrorgate. So on Maurina's side on this one. They're at camp 24 hours a day. Surely for 20-30mins one can take the mirror off the little hook and use the mirror as they wish on their own, as long as they put it back. Good on her for telling Warne to go jump.

Back