Banter Banter thread Part 1 - Opposition fans welcome - let's have fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not even sure what the point of the comment was. Quality banter. Anyway Aph, Doss, how are you both?
I am good. I am currently licking my lips at the prospect of sweating through wearing a scarf in summer as I see us taken apart at Princes Park in a couple of weeks. I'm not familiar with this whole NAB Cup thing, footy in summer is strange.

There it is ...................... the one and only CAT! :p
Don't compare me to cats. It's a massive disservice to cats, who are actually nice.

Aph is good.

As for Doss MEH! :p
This. Exactly this.

Not even sure what the point of the comment was. Quality banter. Anyway Aph, Doss, how are you both?

Really?....When people colloquially refer to another person as a Pussy-cat, it means their soft & harmless....Much like Carlton.:rolleyes:

142420.jpg
....As for their being just the 1 cat....Do thine eyes deceive thee?o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't argue with that.

Some are soooooooooo bored! :straining:
Some might be tempted to say the thread is purring along.

Some might be. But not me.

dog.gif

So anyway. Who's up for a trip to the Swiss Alps? I wouldn't mind a ski and a side of failed appeal thrown in.

View attachment 215296

So anyway. Who's up for a trip to the Swiss Alps? I wouldn't mind a ski and a side of failed appeal thrown in.
That last little bit was a cryptic message of some sort. It's going to do my head in all day trying to figure it out. Thanks Doss!

View attachment 215296

Ye olde slippery slope argument.....The claws are coming out now.

Could have been 12 actually....Still less than our current streak of 13 against da blooze though....:)
Credit where due, That's actually a pretty good come back. I've got nothing...

But if I do think of a clever, scathing and witty come back, you'll know about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back