• 25+

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • lolwut

Votes: 54 58.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And so are freo...that's my point!! They have t won a game on their home deck all year!! Basing a sample of one game, when Stk clearly took the foot off the gas & then deduce it will be enough to pummel us, is bemusing. Especially when we've produced similiar samples ourselves against superior opposition than Stk (Geelong, North 2nd half). Sorry but your reasoning is based on no substance or logic here mate. Your talking about a side who hasn't won a game, let alone on their "home deck".

Considering they played good quality high pressure football for that small period was the entire basis of my original comment. If they play like that against us, they will win pretty easily against us.
We have played good football yes, but against both Geelong and North I put it more down to those teams not performing rather than us playing out of our skins.
Freo beat StKilda up with pressure and contested ball, I believe (and is the basis of my original statement) their ceiling is higher than ours.

Look im not bagging us, I've been quite positive on us all year, I just think Freo win this if they play at that level, if they play like they did in the first quarter though? Then hey sure we will have a game that we will be right in.

Now Ibbotson out for them. Thats massive, he's super important to them.
They are looking very thin and inexperienced down back and I hope we capitalize on that.

Keep Mitch Brown up forward (talks of him swinging back to cover Hartley) and hope Joey has a big game.

Really, really want to win this week. Screw pick #1, I dont want a spoon!
Plus the freo memes have been hilarious! :D

Who do you guys reckon will be the ins? Jerrett, Michael? Maybe a rookie upgrade for Hams?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now Ibbotson out for them. Thats massive, he's super important to them.
They are looking very thin and inexperienced down back and I hope we capitalize on that.

Keep Mitch Brown up forward (talks of him swinging back to cover Hartley) and hope Joey has a big game.

Really, really want to win this week. Screw pick #1, I dont want a spoon!
Plus the freo memes have been hilarious! :D

Ibbotson has been poor this year and was a candidate for being dropped anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we win, Freo are 100% tanking.

Seriously - Is it just the vibe that Fremantle are tanking - It's coaches who control tanking and I've seen no coaching moves on match day or in selection that shows Freo are tanking. Sometimes we need to accept that teams are bad!

Whether EFC beats Fremantle has no relationship to tanking.

Seriously - Is it just the vibe that Fremantle are tanking - It's coaches who control tanking and I've seen no coaching moves on match day or in selection that shows Freo are tanking. Sometimes we need to accept that teams are bad!

Whether EFC beats Fremantle has no relationship to tanking.

The media say they are tanking people just parrot it.
This wasnt an issue 4 weeks ago when Ross said he was committed to blooding the young players. Media picked it up in lead up to this game to put pressure on Freo and as a topic to fill the airwaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back