Home & Garden Best Way to Finish a Deck

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah there is no way I'd go to a nudist beach or anything like that. Just not into it, plus I am very sun smart :D

Getting changed like after using the pool I dislike too- try to be very discreet tho, not like I go into the toilet or anything to get changed, **** that.

But in the privacy of my own bedroom, no issues whatsoever with my body at all- lights on, low lighting, lights off, whatever trevor, I don't care.

I have pectus excavatum but I'm not necessarily embarrassed by it. Would never get surgery to change it because it's just who I am. I actually kind of like it tbh

It's relatively bad but not too bad a case to where it looks plain ugly, it's fairly even and is actually quite aesthetic for my pecs I suppose

I have pectus excavatum but I'm not necessarily embarrassed by it. Would never get surgery to change it because it's just who I am. I actually kind of like it tbh

It's relatively bad but not too bad a case to where it looks plain ugly, it's fairly even and is actually quite aesthetic for my pecs I suppose
But I was embarrassed by it up until my mid teens (around 14 or 15ish) I suppose. Then I just sort of said **** it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A mate of mine is a naturalist. He has a shed near the beach and regularly has nude weekends there and invites a few people. The first time I was a bit reluctant but I actually quite enjoy it now.

Girls also to the loo together.

Two couples at a restaurant together...

Girl 1: 'I'm going to the ladies'
Girl 2: 'I'll go with you'

Guy 1: 'I'm going for a leak'
Guy 2's inner monologue: 'Shit, I really need to piss. Now I have to wait for guy 1 to come back and it's just be and the two girls. **** I hope they don't ask me anything'

Girls also to the loo together.

Two couples at a restaurant together...

Girl 1: 'I'm going to the ladies'
Girl 2: 'I'll go with you'

Guy 1: 'I'm going for a leak'
Guy 2's inner monologue: 'Shit, I really need to piss. Now I have to wait for guy 1 to come back and it's just be and the two girls. **** I hope they don't ask me anything'
Yep, you never piss with a mate

Used to be a bit embarrassed once I got into high school. Stopped caring completely by the time I finished high school.

Found going for a leak at a urinal a bit odd for a brief period during school, but other than that I've never understood the blokes who make a massive fuss about it, or stand there waiting for ages to take a leak in a cubicle.

Can be a laugh using the bathroom at pub etc. Some drunk banter might go around, and suddenly you're best mates with the bloke next to you pissing.

Urinal chat is fine. It's mostly 'Good night?' 'Yep' 'Feels good doesn't it?' 'Yep' anyway. Pretty rare someone will ask your opinion on the geopolitical climate of the Middle East.

The rules are that if someone is pissing, you must also be pissing to talk to them. If you just go up and chat to someone at a urinal that you aren't using that's weird.

Also if it's a big urinal like you get at stadiums etc. and it's quiet it's not OK to go and stand next to someone. You don't need to stand at complete opposite ends of a 5m trough but it's standard practice to leave a metre or two gap. Likewise if it's a group of 3 individual urinals for example and you are the first person you take an end. If it's 5 and and two of you walk in you don't take slots 2 and 4.

giphy.gif

Stopped using a urinal 20 years ago when i went at the footy and was wearing thongs and the amount of splash back was insane-never noticed it in shoes.

To the topic- im totally fine being nude. I am comfrtable with my body. Im not fat nor skinny. Right in the sweet spot in terms of BMI. Not muscly. Not showing bones.

Stopped using a urinal 20 years ago when i went at the footy and was wearing thongs and the amount of splash back was insane-never noticed it in shoes.

To the topic- im totally fine being nude. I am comfrtable with my body. Im not fat nor skinny. Right in the sweet spot in terms of BMI. Not muscly. Not showing bones.
That's why you piss on the wall. Not in the trough.

It's like pouring a beer, you don't pour it on the bottom of the glass or it will froth up all over the place, you delicately pour it on the wall of the glass. You piss the same way

Remove this Banner Ad

Back