Bluemour Discussion Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd hope that would reflect the nature of the quality coming in, rather than his skill level or application.

That said, not going to happen; he'll be the last uncontracted player to be sent packing.
I think that he might be in the same boat as Army was last year... if there is a spot left for him after we look at the DFA's, he gets a contract... otherwise he is gone.

I think that he might be in the same boat as Army was last year... if there is a spot left for him after we look at the DFA's, he gets a contract... otherwise he is gone.
Looking at the likely DFAs, it shouldn't affect him.

That 2014 draft hey???

An unmitigated cluster****.
We weren't the only ones there: most of the second round looks terrible. Was a tough one to pick at the time, and that's now been shown as correct.

Imagine if we'd scooped up Touk Miller and Mitch McGovern!

Harsh. We drafted Cuningham last year (same draft as Weitering et al). I think he showed plenty in his 3 games at the end of the Season.

Boekhorst has been on the list 3 years. If he survives delisting, he will surely be on notice that Season 2017 is to be his last unless he gets properly involved in the game and stops running backwards and in circles.

Cuningham isn't high enough profile to start his career as anything more than fringe player, he's showed a bit but he'll really have to earn it. Only the really special types like Weitering get to start their careers as best 22 players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like Cameron Wood, he probably hasn't worked hard enough for the chances that he got. He is a good footballer, but as others have noted, he chooses when to turn it on... and unfortunately, in 2016... the switch was mostly in the off position.

I am sure that there will be another club who will look at him for a 1-2 year contract as cover for their kids coming through.

Harsh on Wood! He played a lone hand in the ruck while Krooz was down, ripped Selwood's head off and ended Warnock's career. Not sure what more you could ask of him.

Anyone got any info regarding Kerbatieh's prospects? Looked a goer to me for the Northern Blues - certainly showed up many of the CFC listed players with his performances throughout the year.

Anyone got any info regarding Kerbatieh's prospects? Looked a goer to me for the Northern Blues - certainly showed up many of the CFC listed players with his performances throughout the year.

He looked pretty good but it will come down to his intensity and work ethic.

Looks to like the flashy stuff so if he works at his defensive efforts I'm sure someone will pick him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back