Official Match Thread S23 Round 3: Baghdad Bombers vs Mt. Buller Demons @Abdu Prison [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Guys, guys...the Wolves just lost.

That means the Bombers are the only undefeated team left, and more importanly, TOP OF THE BLOODY LADDER!

There is a god....

That means the Bombers are the only undefeated team left, and more importanly, TOP OF THE BLOODY LADDER!
Get used to it, Phenom. Something special is happening in Baghdad....

Enjoy it while you can, because first place doesn't exactly have the best record of converting it to the final glory.

I should know, because I have been making the edits and... oh my god..

Oh my god...

This is the first time I'm seeing this, but... a lot of the other seasons are missing their results...

Plucka Duck...

Enjoy it while you can, because first place doesn't exactly have the best record of converting it to the final glory.

Oh my god...

This is the first time I'm seeing this, but... a lot of the other seasons are missing their results...

Plucka Duck...

No idea what you are talking about but thanks for the info!

Simply Put:

1st place in the H&A season has a very poor record of converting that form in the flag.

I think 4th place actually has the best history for winning the flag.

Wow, okay. We will be making all sorts of history this season then!

Oh my god...

Plucka Duck...
We keep getting told about all the bad omens, and the pitfalls, and the warning signs, and the reasons not to be happy with our efforts, and what we're doing wrong....

But we keep winning !

Bombers, sorry we didn't get the pre game in. Not that we needed it. I didn't expect the game to start so promptly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We keep getting told about all the bad omens, and the pitfalls, and the warning signs, and the reasons not to be happy with our efforts, and what we're doing wrong....

But we keep winning !

Bombers, sorry we didn't get the pre game in. Not that we needed it. I didn't expect the game to start so promptly.

Just do two next week Coach!

Probably not, because I know you wouldn't be able to counter it! Lol.
I'm not sure what that means. But I suppose it's redundant. Seeing as you didn't win...

It's been a pleasure though FT. You, along with some of our new players are making "rookies" a far less dirty word...

I'm not sure what that means. But I suppose it's redundant. Seeing as you didn't win...

It's been a pleasure though FT. You, along with some of our new players are making "rookies" a far less dirty word...

Agreed, Fryer Tuck, Oddhawk and some others were bloody good fun this week.

I was meaning that you wouldn't be searching through the archives for that little stat, lol, that's all. I'm only mentioning it because I've been in there while editing and noticed that weird quirk.

But yeah, I can say the same to you two as well!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back