Official Match Thread S23 Round 3: Baghdad Bombers vs Mt. Buller Demons @Abdu Prison [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Where's BRAB and what have you done with him??!!!

That's a Quality post BRAB....

It's the end of the match thread. The time for shitposting is over.

Ouch... Beat both my opponents in 3 and a bit quarters the get dragged having 9 tackles to that time...

Well done bombers.

We need to stop changing this line up when we find something good I think!

Ouch... Beat both my opponents in 3 and a bit quarters the get dragged having 9 tackles to that time...

Well done bombers.

We need to stop changing this line up when we find something good I think!
I get the feeling you'd rather play well in a losing side than play poorly in a winning side...

So, congratulations must be in order...

Quality bantz, quality game. Thanks Dees.

Sorry I missed the game , your son doesn't come back from a year away every day. But my wife did want to know why checking my phone was so important.

Go Bombers! Great job.

- I promise to lift next week. * shakes hands with brucetiki and Van_Dyke *
Back from where arrow?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quality bantz, quality game. Thanks Dees.

Sorry I missed the game , your son doesn't come back from a year away every day. But my wife did want to know why checking my phone was so important.

Go Bombers! Great job.

- I promise to lift next week. * shakes hands with brucetiki and Van_Dyke *

If all the sudden a masked vigilant pops up in Adelaide and starts fighting crime I hope you at least explore the possibility that it's your son.

I get the feeling you'd rather play well in a losing side than play poorly in a winning side...

So, congratulations must be in order...
Well if i was playing well and continued it... it would have helped my team to possibly overcoming yours.
Coach made the wrong move!

Someone unsticky all these stupid match threads. It's Monday, and I want my media at the top of the thread list.

Good for him. Sounds like a fine young man. Any chance you might recruit him to the Bombers? ....

Must be really good to have him home.
Haha, not his style I think. Not a footy freak.
Well he's off back to Melb to finish his degree so I have 1 out of 3 left in Adelaide. Which is fine because Mrs Arrowman & I will be moving to Europe in a few years. So the family is well and truly dominating the world.

Haha, not his style I think. Not a footy freak.
Well he's off back to Melb to finish his degree so I have 1 out of 3 left in Adelaide. Which is fine because Mrs Arrowman & I will be moving to Europe in a few years. So the family is well and truly dominating the world.
First SFA, then the globe !.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back