Official Match Thread S23 Round 3: Baghdad Bombers vs Mt. Buller Demons @Abdu Prison [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazing win boys! Strong start and great resolve to fight off any comebacks from a team that I've always respected. A bit.

3 from 3 is a great place to be. Keep it up!

I wish I was, goes alright. Though I think Elton Johns Wig had an avatar of her for a while. (Sorry for calling you, but I think it was you that had it for a moment... just before or after the Soccer Werewolf game?)

Also... I'm a Slowpoke... but the Dick Dasterdly avatar guy was you Wise Guy Sam ? No wonder there is something so familiar about the colours of your Majora's Mask avatar.

That was indeed my dick pic. I'm all about mischievous characters. I find them really relatable.

Yes! My first goal in the SFA!

Get around him!

Amazing win boys! Strong start and great resolve to fight off any comebacks from a team that I've always respected. A bit.

3 from 3 is a great place to be. Keep it up!

That was indeed my dick pic. I'm all about mischievous characters. I find them really relatable.

Get around him!

You played a ripper Wise Guy, time to get s**t faced and move on to next week!

What i do ? Just got back home - still dunno what's going on ! Wife being in hospital for 2 months really is a drag on my bigfooty attendance....

You kicked 3 and we won by 50 odd points and sit atop the ladder.

Is your wife okay??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You kicked 3 and we won by 50 odd points and sit atop the ladder.

Is your wife okay??
Yeah she's fine, she stays in hospital cos of the food !

Major bowel surgery which went major sideways prior to xmas with several major complications. So she's had a rough 2 months & been quite ill with infection etc.

Yeah she's fine, she stays in hospital cos of the food !

Major bowel surgery which went major sideways prior to xmas with several major complications. So she's had a rough 2 months & been quite ill with infection etc.

Glad all is on the mend mate..

Beaten comprehensively.

Take me now Sweet FA.

Good week KohPhi, guide your rookies with your enthusiasm and take on the rest of the season with the joy that only you can bring.

Bad week demons but it is ok. It's all about having fun.

And on another note. 59 ******* dream team points baby.

Team of the week coming up

Beaten comprehensively.

Take me now Sweet FA.

Good week KohPhi, guide your rookies with your enthusiasm and take on the rest of the season with the joy that only you can bring.

Bad week demons but it is ok. It's all about having fun.

And on another note. 59 ******* dream team points baby.

Team of the week coming up

Cheers buddy :thumbsu:

And HaroLad you should be commended for bringing so many excited rookies into the league. Only a good thing.

That you've managed to recruit 3 super active posters and a swathe of clubmen to replace your deadwood is fantastic. You've done a fantastic job.

And HaroLad you should be commended for bringing so many excited rookies into the league. Only a good thing.

That you've managed to recruit 3 super active posters and a swathe of clubmen to replace your deadwood is fantastic. You've done a fantastic job.
Where's BRAB and what have you done with him??!!!

That's a Quality post BRAB....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back