Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 3 - Baghdad Bombers v Mt Buller Demons @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh that's not very sweet

View attachment 1780119

Good luck for the season Bombers and gab213 needs to give me a few more pointers.
Thanks for posting philreich and bearing the load with me while MWPP is off partying AT THE BEST FOOPY GAME EVER PLAYED

Have a nice Sunday dinner all.

Just preparing it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Firstly thanks Demons for a good week of bantering, all the best for the rest of the season. The trip back to Mt Buller may be a tad uncomfortable, probably best to stand up when possible as your arses must be very sore.

Baghdad under the new caliph Pugsley has provided the spark we needed.

What can I say for our forward line when you have a hamburger eating lazy sloth kicking 9 and a forward pocket that hasn’t seen below his belly button in decades and still kicks 4. Well done gab213 and JustaBattler .

Thanks again philreich for posting that pasting, I’m sure you enjoyed it just as much as Baghdad did!

4 : 10.42 {C} - Hate palms the ball down.
4 : 10.48 {lW} - Yakker breaks a tackle and is off.
4 : 10.52 - <<< KohPhi is coming on to replace HaroLad >>>
4 : 11.01 {lW} - Yakker dances around pugsley
4 : 11.03 {C} - Quick hands to sausageroll.

In a resume-material performance, Yakker was easily the winner in the clash with Pugsley. - 98m from 1 to 99.

Well that was a fun week and a pretty awesome game. Well done Bombres, well done indeed. Now all you youngsters make sure you get that old fella Pugsley back to the nursing home before you go out painting the town red.

Commiserations Dees.

Van_Dyke ima slide into your DM’s all serious like, you feelin me?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that was a fun week and a pretty awesome game. Well done Bombres, well done indeed. Now all you youngsters make sure you get that old fella Pugsley back to the nursing home before you go out painting the town red.

Commiserations Dees.

Van_Dyke ima slide into your DM’s all serious like, you feelin me?
Heard you the 1st time, you hoping for double likes:rolleyes:

Hate is this the first instance of a Forward Pocket for the Mount Buller Demons, with two vowels in their username and 9 total characters getting 11 scoring shots in the first 3 rounds of the season
I would say so!!

Cheers for the week, Baghdad Bombers! Enjoy and may luck go your way in the forthcoming rounds in this here 36th season of the Sweet Football Association.

I would also like to use this time to thank PMBangers for, within the last ten minutes, LOL reacting to TWO posts I have made recently.

Cheers for posting philreich!

I would also like to use this time to thank @PMBangers for, within the last ten minutes, LOL reacting to TWO posts I have made recently.
I browse your post history weekly to ensure I'm not missing a thing Hate, it is truly the highlight of my time here on Bigfooty

Thanks for an interesting week Demons, you guys have recruited well. Hope to see you again at the pointy end of the season.

Great start to the season Baghdad. 29 goals scored, had 23 possessions on the HFF and only 2 shots at goal shows how our teamwork mantra is getting the job done.

Thanks for posting philthy rich, our sponsors are on the way with your match fee. No need for a tip, we have taken care of that for you after todays effort.

1692526649749.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back