Media If you do just one thing Mr. Admin - do this...

Remove this Banner Ad

This finals series has become a give the s**t sides a pat on the back one which is a shame.
I have a feeling you wouldn't be saying this if you had won yesterday.

Just a bit sooky. #straightsets

Well no, because there would have been 1 worthwhile team left instead of the dregs of the league.

Well no, because there would have been 1 worthwhile team left instead of the dregs of the league.
Just cop the loss on the chin like anyone else would champ.

#straightsets

Just cop the loss on the chin like anyone else would champ.

#straightsets

Me calling the Bombers/Dragons/Bears/Furies the dregs of the league is different to me sooking about a loss.

That's just a comment on how I rate the sides left, i.e. I don't.

Me calling the Bombers/Dragons/Bears/Furies the dregs of the league is different to me sooking about a loss.

Sweet fa news: Ex Wonder doesn't rate other teams....no one cares

More at 6.

Yes it is.
A piece of s**t with a Media label on it does not equal a media piece.

This made me think of the dump I took earlier and imagining sticking a media label on it. I lol'd good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have an epileptic fit?

No.

Despite our disagreement This Is Anfield I do believe our love for Batman should be continued from this day forward.

It does feel a bit long at times particularly if your season is s**t and has a feeling of inevitability about it.
But I think Cloud_ is right too in regards to people losing interest pretty quickly in a shortened season if they start slowly.
One thing I think that is very necessary is some friendly guidance as opposed to being a ****** for rookies who go absolutely mental only to inevitably come to a screeching halt.
As experienced posters we should be helping them. Many just lose complete interest without ever really embracing or understanding what it's all about. Get them to venture more outside of match threads and team threads and branch out it'll keep them interested rather than burning out.

Wooshette likes this :thumbsu:

Harolad- breaking the boys club brick by brick.

I completely agree with you McSpookface :thumbsu:

it is too long, especially playing the same teams twice, especially when a few teams are pretty boring to start with. I barely posted in the round 17 game against the wolves, yet still almost couldn't get into the qualifying final game. You want to be at your best posting in a finals game imo, not sick of it already.

I think we should play all teams once a season, keep it short and keep people interested.

The problem was the weird fixture played the warriors in round 1 and didnt play them again yet played other teams twice in about 5 weeks.

Definately be something to discuss in the committee though

Same deal, we played a couple of good teams at the start of the year, and I was starting to think it was going to be the best fun all year, and then we got to some of the non-posting teams and then had to come back and play them again.

I think the biggest issue is that in this seasons fixture you ended up playing the same team twice within like 5 weeks.

There is no interest whatsoever in a match thread with a team you played within the last 6 rounds...

No they really aren't.

This finals series has become a give the s**t sides a pat on the back one which is a shame.

salt-picture.jpg

#Straightsets

It's interesting that you don't rate a side that has won the equal most Sweet FA premierships ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back