Media If YOU don't like media about rookies or sophomores being signed- Do not read this!

Remove this Banner Ad

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN
Oh, so that was you hiding in her closet. I couldn't see you properly from where I was.

Wtf? Is that a fuzzy peach or my ass???

Whose been in my chambers spying hey?

Own up??? 😳🙄
Did we not tell you about all the 'security' cameras at Spotswood ;)

Congratulations DemurePrincess on joining our very best seconds, it’s a shame that when the big bad Bombers enquired in a private PM we only got 3 posts in . I believe that PM is over 13 pages now.

All the best and it’s most important to have fun👍
3 posts in is a good chat in my eyes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the fruit looks half as juicy as that peach then sign me up.
Dear Chat Pile,

To ensure all legal avenues are correctly accounted for and to protect OOB from further premiership point deductions can you please sign the attached contract and return to the Chancellors Office at Spotswood by 16Dec23.

Once this has been filed you will receive further instructions on the time and date for your Spotswood site induction.

chat pile contract.jpg

Dear Chat Pile,

To ensure all legal avenues are correctly accounted for and to protect OOB from further premiership point deductions can you please sign the attached contract and return to the Chancellors Office at Spotswood by 16Dec23.

Once this has been filed you will receive further instructions on the time and date for your Spotswood site induction.

View attachment 1863253
That last bit about not being mentally impaired, drug use and legal competence..... that's going to be a problem.

That last bit about not being mentally impaired, drug use and legal competence..... that's going to be a problem.
don't worry about that, at Spotswood we know how to look after players that fall under that category

tumblr_m98hwr7TXL1qedb29o1_r1_500.gif

don't worry about that, at Spotswood we know how to look after players that fall under that category

tumblr_m98hwr7TXL1qedb29o1_r1_500.gif

I always thought Nurse Pilbow was kinda hawt...

"can you wear the nurse's uniform again tonight, honey?"

I always thought Nurse Pilbow was kinda hawt...

"can you wear the nurse's uniform again tonight, honey?"
I personally prefer the French maid outfit but Turbo only likes the German Beer Waitress....

1701313237417.png
With Big Jugs that is...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back