• Scott Morrison

• Andrew Robb

• Someone from the LIberal Party other than those above

• Bill Shorten

• Someone from the Labor Party other than Shorten

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you not seen the current polls?

I dare say a lot of Turnbull types would lose their seats (no need voting Labor Lite when you can vote Labor) but the Conservative ones in safer seats would be just fine.
Well the more conservative ones are in the high liberal/national held seats like Abbott, Dutton and co. The ones that will lose their seats are because they are not representing their constituency and having to bow down to the ultra conservative wing of the Liberal Party, which in turn will see them lose votes to Labor and the Greens.

Well the more conservative ones are in the high liberal/national held seats like Abbott, Dutton and co. The ones that will lose their seats are because they are not representing their constituency and having to bow down to the ultra conservative wing of the Liberal Party, which in turn will see them lose votes to Labor and the Greens.

There are plenty of seats with Conservative voters. A lot of the problems come from the fact that there is a heap of branch stacking going on (particularly in NSW) and small liberals are getting preselected.

Much like Labor have had similar issues with branch stacking where the views of the greater electorate are not like the views of the preselected member.

That said, you use the words "ultra conservative" which I assume is a label you apply to everyone who thinks differently to you.

America has ultra conservatives. We have conservatives. But its always good to get your hate on.

There are plenty of seats with Conservative voters. A lot of the problems come from the fact that there is a heap of branch stacking going on (particularly in NSW) and small liberals are getting preselected.

Much like Labor have had similar issues with branch stacking where the views of the greater electorate are not like the views of the preselected member.

That said, you use the words "ultra conservative" which I assume is a label you apply to everyone who thinks differently to you.

America has ultra conservatives. We have conservatives. But its always good to get your hate on.
No, I was referring to people like Dutton and Abetz who are ultra conservative. Christensen too. It has nothing to do with my views, it's about their views and where they are on the political spectrum.

Marr in one thread. Murphy in another.

Give me strength.
There's a conservative safe thread on BigFooty if you think you would feel more comfortable there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah. I'd rather have a laugh at the conga line of Guardian devotees.

Assume you donated to their lost cause.
Nah

Saving my coins to shout the COWARD a boat back to London

He certainly makes more sense. I prefer Tim Blair.

Wouldn't link to either.

Lol

The one worm there who can't even do " Smarmy campaigner " right.

Not setting the bar very high mate lol

Nah. I'd rather have a laugh at the conga line of Guardian devotees.

Assume you donated to their lost cause.
All good, just trying to help out a newcomer.

At least you know it's there if you ever feel a pang of vulnerability and need to retreat to a comfort zone.

Meanwhile in Australian politics a beast has awoken in Parliament House. "What's that I smell? Gay marriage". Immediately the beast rises and rips his shirt off revealing taut rippling muscles and a hairy chest, with budgie smugglers. "I'll save you Australia!"

I honestly cannot wait until Abbott is finished and hope he lands violently.
He is a such a weak, smarmy cnt and an embarrassment to our country.

I honestly cannot wait until Abbott is finished and hope he lands violently.
He is a such a weak, smarmy cnt and an embarrassment to our country.
I still can't believe he became PM. That's got to be an all-time low for Australia.

All good, just trying to help out a newcomer.

At least you know it's there if you ever feel a pang of vulnerability and need to retreat to a comfort zone.
Tim blair has more wit in his kneecap than you have had in your whole life

Back