Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooooooo

Let me post puppies first :moustache:

fT0HC7itiU3atC9isxml21GzMmJPRiz69CKgJN3_v7ojGROWijohPh3bv9WQSFFQriCWWxeHXo7u5H7JVKLbIEBvfrEzMdDemCQW-T9h=w500-h211-nc

Welcome back to the pack.........sort of

Haha!

Just don't get how I am going so shit!

On paper my team looks good but to only score 2181 with the team I've got isn't good enough.

Had Gawn as captain with the following letdowns -

Gray - 67
Simpson - 72
Oliver - 88
Sicily - 77
Smith - 77

Have these rookies but everyone has them -

Murrray - 56
Kelly - 48

Just seems odd to score so low when most teams would have most if not all these players above too.

Not many teams have both Macrae and Lloyd as well....

Usually they whack the new prices up after the last game's scores when you click on AFL games in gameday. Even before lockout ends.
You mean if you go here and click on a player it shows their new price?

69134DCE-2028-48E7-8D53-022F75743736.jpeg

2186. Won T2 & beat JM in Bev Hills by 5pts.

Who gives two pygmies as I lost my cashie.

tumblr_mgxvhkkJeE1qcpwmwo1_400.gif

To those in Bev Hills. I said my trades this week would be Frayshaw to Zorks. Next week Lloyd.
I chickened out like a bish & bought in the truffle snuffler. May not have enough cash for Lloyd now.

ZanySpiritedBirdofparadise-max-1mb.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2357... so annoyed. had i cummings 16 on field and d miras 89 on bench. also could have used L murphys 51... ahhh what could have been. super happy with cripps macrea as captian, lolyd gawn and mitchells scores. big thanks to danger heppel laird martin and mclean. the rest i accept as par.. edit. robbie gray as this weeks feature trade was a flop. but a good long term option

Out of interest, are you targeting 3+ Port / GCS players and you figured Gray the best chance to score highest this week of that contingent and you grabbed him for that reason despite the bye?

Final Score: 2,256 .......wrong choice of (C) .....my gut all week said Mitchell :(

Poor performers: Hogan, Sicily, Taranto, Walters, Martin

At least holding ground, just a stock ave round ......none of the gigantic scores ....good luck to those that have MaCrae / Lloyd :thumbsu:

Haha!

Just don't get how I am going so shit!

On paper my team looks good but to only score 2181 with the team I've got isn't good enough.

Had Gawn as captain with the following letdowns -

Gray - 67
Simpson - 72
Oliver - 88
Sicily - 77
Smith - 77

Have these rookies but everyone has them -

Murrray - 56
Kelly - 48

Just seems odd to score so low when most teams would have most if not all these players above too.

Not many teams have both Macrae and Lloyd as well....

You just made mad as to why my team did so shit... considering my pods of savage nank zorko neale CEY did ok.....i guess nobody else was fielding telly cole murray and spargo...fml

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back