Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If all 3 of Phillips, Ainsworth and Cumming are named this week, I reckon I'll grab one early
Don't touch Ainsworth people

Shuey, Sheed, Petruccelli, Ryan all gotta come back in. Plus Nic and Gov.
Also has Ahh Chee to compete with.

Good kid though but not his time I don't reckon.

Zerrett (3 week experiment failed)> danger

Doedee > either keefe or Phillips via sic

Defence looking pretty shaky. The 80+ average we got from rooks early was luxurious.

This week will be playing either Cole and coffield or one of those plus Phillips depending which way I trade.

Next week Murray > yeo or hurley

Glad I culled Finlayson last week

would like to make about 4 trades this week if I could!

Zerrett (3 week experiment failed)> danger

Doedee > either keefe or Phillips via sic

Defence looking pretty shaky. The 80+ average we got from rooks early was luxurious.

This week will be playing either Cole and coffield or one of those plus Phillips depending which way I trade.

Next week Murray > yeo or hurley

Glad I culled Finlayson last week

would like to make about 4 trades this week if I could!
How many trades left, and how many upgrades left ?

On the now closed round 8 discussion thread it was claimed that this is the wonderful Wayne Knight, AKA Newman, playing the creepy principal in Happy Gilmour.

15s4ent.jpg

This libel cannot be allowed to stand. :D
It's really the inferior Josh Mostel playing the creepy principal in Billy Madison

How many trades left, and how many upgrades left ?

Been trading a bit!
Burnt a few which will probably come back to haunt me.

As it stands 19 trades, 165k, 5 upgrades required, ranked inside top 1000

If over next 3 weeks I can go:
Doedee, zerrett > danger, Keefe (277k left)
Murray, Henry > yeo, Phillips (250k left)
Fritsch, Holman > gray + downgrade (220k left)

Will leave me with 13 trades
Cole, coffield/Phillips, telly + full premo on field.

(No Macrae though)

Don't touch Ainsworth people

Shuey, Sheed, Petruccelli, Ryan all gotta come back in. Plus Nic and Gov.
Also has Ahh Chee to compete with.

Good kid though but not his time I don't reckon.
Agreed 100%

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the now closed round 8 discussion thread it was claimed that this is the wonderful Wayne Knight, AKA Newman, playing the creepy principal in Happy Gilmour.

15s4ent.jpg

It's really the inferior Josh Mostel playing the creepy principal in Billy Madison

Wow! I stand corrected! I always assumed it was him as he is an absolute dead ringer! Amazing discovery. :eek: :thumbsu:

15s4ent.jpg

I was right.
I could spot Newman from anywhere

How are Hypetracca and Classic Billings hot PODs for me every week? And of course the fault has Dangergimp as well who will score 160 vs Essendon playing at 15%.

Higgins will most likely be 'rested' for the trip to Perth, Dusty possibly too as he's been carrying a hip problem.

Dusty looked fine at the game yesterday once Jacobs went off him. The two goals he set up in the last quarter he showed sublime skills.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

How are Hypetracca and Classic Billings hot PODs for me every week? And of course the fault has Dangergimp as well who will score 160 vs Essendon playing at 15%.
Got all 3! Should get 300 easily
Billings 50
Petracca 50
Danger 200
:cool:

Dusty looked fine at the game yesterday once Jacobs went off him. The two goals he set up in the last quarter he showed sublime skills.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
I was at an event so wasn't able to watch the match. But its been spoken on the Tigers board that Dusty has been carrying a Hip injury since about Round 3. He's still been playing well and getting plenty of stats, its just his kicking has been way down compared to last year.
The main reason I believe he will get rested is because if he is carrying something, then it wouldn't be wise to fly him over to the Optus Oval Graveyard where he could injury it even more.

I didn't watch the game so I'm not sure, but from the Tigers gameday thread, it seemed like Dusty wasn't really trying to break Jacobs' tag. If he wanted to he probably could have gone beast mode, but Jacobs held him well for most of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back