Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the now closed round 8 discussion thread it was claimed that this is the wonderful Wayne Knight, AKA Newman, playing the creepy principal in Happy Gilmour.

15s4ent.jpg

This libel cannot be allowed to stand. :D
It's really the inferior Josh Mostel playing the creepy principal in Billy Madison
Thanks for clearing that up, that guy is fat, ugly, a fake, a phoney and a total amateur.

Any bloody chance J Kelly is over his “one week” injury yet?

600k sitting on my bench for 6 weeks is starting to get to me.
I heartily endorse this thread and post :moustache:
Season is stuffed for me now (who am I kidding it always was :$) so I am going for uber PODS for my premo upgrades

Despite the fact that it breaks all the rules of good SuperCoaching, I'm seriously considering:

- Playing 3 DEF rookies & 3 FWD rookies this week,
- Demoting 1 of Telly or Cogs (might get Jacobs'd) to the bench,
- Finishing my MIDs by bringing in Danger!

I made a similar risky move bringing in Macrae 2 weeks ago and it paid off. It was mainly based on fixtures & Danger's upcoming run looks juicy. Can lightning strike twice?

Thanks for clearing that up, that guy is fat, ugly, a fake, a phoney and a total amateur.

...doesn't look like it but the best trader on the street...

ca643cd3-fd6c-4cc0-aff1-4a2d381560f7_screenshot.jpg

It's lewd, lascivious, salacious, outrageous!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard the same thing. Pissed off because I only brought him in last round. WTF is going on with the medical staff at Collingwood?
Thing the ADEL & COLL medical teams have been collaborating :(

Dusty looked fine at the game yesterday once Jacobs went off him. The two goals he set up in the last quarter he showed sublime skills.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
Nah, he's definitely carrying something mate. Did you see that shot at goal in the first that got smothered? No power on the turn.

This is it. The week that Billings comes good. Gotta be this week. Yep.

We're like a doomsday cult after the doomsday event doesn't kick in.
To resolve the cognitive dissonance of having held onto him for yet another week of dire shitness, we swear blind that the fact that he actually scored a couple of points in H2 means this next one is the one he goes bang and recoups the 300 points he has us down vs people who started Jarrod Garlett, let alone Sexy Robbie.
We tell ourselves that yet another pink frilly underpants wearing half-ton brings us one week closer to that next silky ton, which is a stone cold certainty to be just around the corner now.
Leon Festinger should study SuperCoaches.
If I'm going down, I'm taking that prick Billings with me (and looping where I can).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back