Prelim Finals ticketing - Sold out

Remove this Banner Ad

The best part of two hours getting through only for Ticketek not to accept my password. Unheckenbelievable.
If anyone has a better way to get a f****** ticket to this f****** game or better still hears of a spare ticket please let me know

#ropable

Never fear ticketek have their best people on the job

it-crowd.jpg

The best part of two hours getting through only for Ticketek not to accept my password. Un****enbelievable.
If anyone has a better way to get a f****** ticket to this f****** game or better still hears of a spare ticket please let me know

#ropable
If you transfer $150 to my western union account, I will send you two premium tickets and transfer back $200. Inbox me for account details :moustache:

The best part of two hours getting through only for Ticketek not to accept my password. Un****enbelievable.

#ropable

RFC offering hospitality tickets for around $275

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont get this
It says theres still heaps of seats free but when i try to order them it says its full.
Wtf
Ticketek have shut it for the time being

It's really been the perfect storm
* All bar two teams in the finals have among the highest membership bases in the league
* One of the smaller teams is competing in their first final since 2006

And yet ticketek opens all games simultaneously

the perfect storm that everyone saw coming and happens every year :drunk:

the afl is a cartel, they dgaf

From SEN a moment ago:

- Sales suspended until new club member time is confirmed
- Tickets already purchased are valid (thank f**k for that)
- Club member tickets not allocated will not be sold to gen admin until the new club member priority period is over

They’re wa*kers but that’s helpful info.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back