Luke72 - Lonie
big_e - Rice
Kanga Glory - Paton
Hojuman - McKenzie
giantroo - Webster (I/E)
Nate7 - Austin
RobZombie - Austin
tazaa - Lonie

In trying to remember whether his name is Austin Logan or Logan Austin, I kinda feel like your current avatar Roozee. I just keep going around in circles. I prefer to call him Stone Cold Wolverine.

Either way, I'm hoping the 2 first names multiplier multiplies with the 2 surnames multiplier and makes up for no s**t tatts or pr0n stache. Apparently he's a Port reject too. We should trade our 1st for him. ;-)

Ok, so first order of business is to decide on the 2018 Kerridge Player of the Year.

We can either put this to a 3-2-1 vote from performances throughout the season (given that there were no genuine contenders in Round 23) or if we are all in agreement on a standout performance ie. McKernan ;)then we can just go with that.......

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Ok, so first order of business is to decide on the 2018 Kerridge Player of the Year.

We can either put this to a 3-2-1 vote from performances throughout the season (given that there were no genuine contenders in Round 23) or if we are all in agreement on a standout performance ie. McKernan ;)then we can just go with that.......

tenor.gif

He was Kerridge, Nyhuis & himself wrapped in one. Go over to the draft & trades and some suggest we should offer him a contract. That's the Kerridge !

Gets my vote.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was Kerridge, Nyhuis & himself wrapped in one. Go over to the draft & trades and some suggest we should offer him a contract. That's the Kerridge !

Gets my vote.
But we've already earnt him a 2 year contract at *Donial Land!!

3. Mihocek - a no name chump who morphed into Wayne Carey the day we played the filth.
2. McKernan - looks like Corey when he plays us.
1. Crozier - pretty much doubled his career possession tally in one quarter against us.

Last edited:
Do we try and delete this from the history of the Interwebs... Or do we just award him as many prizes as possible?

ROUND 6 v Port Power Winner: Jared Polec - Full report Page 23 Post #560

So Jared Polec slashes his way to the Kerridge Player of the Week for Round 6 with a dominant performance. Like the softshell crab that he is, Polec ran around wielding a knife in our face all day. No other explanation why we couldn't get within a small post-communist nation of him. He helped himself to 34 disposals with his razor like pincers and when he didn't have the ball in claw he was warmly embracing us wrapping his multiple limbs around us for 12 man-hugs. North obviously haven't learnt that crabs can only move sideways and were waiting for Polec to come at them... Naturally, no-one could run down Polec and his crafty sideways movement in the Perrie this week even with multipliers.

Do we try and delete this from the history of the Interwebs... Or do we just award him as many prizes as possible?

So Jared Polec slashes his way to the Kerridge Player of the Week for Round 6 with a dominant performance. Like the softshell crab that he is, Polec ran around wielding a knife in our face all day. No other explanation why we couldn't get within a small post-communist nation of him. He helped himself to 34 disposals with his razor like pincers and when he didn't have the ball in claw he was warmly embracing us wrapping his multiple limbs around us for 12 man-hugs. North obviously haven't learnt that crabs can only move sideways and were waiting for Polec to come at them... Naturally, no-one could run down Polec and his crafty sideways movement in the Perrie this week even with multipliers.
illK6U.gif

You needed the Gif that went with that as well. Here tis........

giphy.gif

Kerridge survives the first cut at Carlton.

One less ex-North multiplier getting around now though.
Make that two less ex-North multipliers getting around now. (Mullett)

Aaron Black delisted from Geelong.

Three less if you count Gibbo's retirement from the Crows too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back