Autopsy Another day of same se

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s just wow that some people think these performances are all part of a rebuild.

The same people are pretty much dismissing the improvement made in the back half of last year, because right now that same team would flog the current one by 10 goals plus.

While improvement is not linear, we aren’t talking bumps here, this is sustained shitness with us going backwards at a rapid rate.

People are ******* delusional if they are attributing performances like we are seeing to rebuilding.

So my take away us that TT is useless in clearances/congested situations and we are always trailing at stoppages with poor work rate. Jed seems to be only mid that tries and the backline gets no help from the midfield out of stoppages

It’s why it’s incredibly ****ed that we don’t have blokes like powell with more CBA’s and when we break down across half forward we should be playing TT there.

Also, maybe TT just ballwatches too much because there have been times at HF that his opponent gets the jump on him and is first to the fall of the ball from a quick kick out of a pack

It’s why it’s incredibly ducked that we don’t have blokes like powell with more CBA’s and when we break down across half forward we should be playing TT there.

Also, maybe TT just ballwatches too much because there have been times at HF that his opponent gets the jump on him and is first to the fall of the ball from a quick kick out of a pack
I'd like to see TT as a pseudo CHF at the moment. Tall, agile, dangerous and as you say - we struggle at that part of the ground.

It’s just wow that some people think these performances are all part of a rebuild.

The same people are pretty much dismissing the improvement made in the back half of last year, because right now that same team would flog the current one by 10 goals plus.

While improvement is not linear, we aren’t talking bumps here, this is sustained shitness with us going backwards at a rapid rate.

People are ******* delusional if they are attributing performances like we are seeing to rebuilding.

Cunnington, Tarrant, Hall and McKay

Inside rock, Defensive Rocks and rebound ace.

What are our problems? Getting scored against, and moving the ball from half back.

I agree it's ******* atrocious, but I can draw a pretty straight line through the key players we're down from late last year and our current struggles, which let's be honest, aren't that much worse than early last year.

Cunnington, Tarrant, Hall and McKay

Inside rock, Defensive Rocks and rebound ace.

What are our problems? Getting scored against, and moving the ball from half back.

I agree it's ******* atrocious, but I can draw a pretty straight line through the key players we're down from late last year and our current struggles, which let's be honest, aren't that much worse than early last year.
Last year Jack Ziebell and Aaron Hall averaged 7.38 and 7.5 marks per game each on the backline.

Nearly 15 marks per game. And we launched plenty of attacks thru the corridor as the season went on. It leaves a big hole and the guys we want to fill that hole just haven't come on enough yet. Maybe they won't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back