NRL 2019 NRL Grand Final: Sydney Roosters v Canberra Raiders

Remove this Banner Ad

Behind the goals shot clearly shows the “another6” wave.
The Canberra player took the tackle and stood up to play the ball. Why? Because he heard/saw the call.
Huge asterix on this Premiership.
100%

It's all good the refs will get a pat on the back only one big stuff up. That's pretty good for a game of nrl. Tainted premiership.

Ref decision had no effect on both teams mind set the next set..........game changer

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

it was i agree, but players need to play the whistle, even if it's blown by an idiot

What's with the 'first time a team's gone back to back in a unified competition in 25 years' comments?

Wasn't the ARL and Super League unified in 1998 - which then makes it the first time a team's gone back to back in a unified competition?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it was i agree, but players need to play the whistle, even if it's blown by an idiot
That’s the problem though.. they were. This is worse than just making the wrong call initially. You live with dodgy ref calls as it’s hard to umpire sport.. but changing calls mid play would be hard to swallow. If Canberra score after being allowed another set then it’ll still be a little controversial but not as much as directly changing the result by reversing your call mid play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back