NRL NRL 2023 - Grand Final Penrith vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

They will have to lose some talent with the Payne Haas contract, 1.3millon is alot for a prop.

& they'll need to find a half back when Reynolds calls it a day, this choke has probably ****ed them for years to come.

Ezra Mam eventually will be a 7, they have a few no 6’s coming through. Said all year I did feel they were a year away

Probably makes his argument worse if anything. Have Broncos even scores a 2 point field goal this year :D b. Doubt it

Plenty of times Reynolds has the most of them.

Reynolds said in the presser "msg was clear out there, keep playing some footy"

That's a horrible message 16 up in a GF imo. LoL

Wanted to watch the NRL granny (I don't generally follow NRL but like to take some interest) but was out with friends. Might watch the replay later, but holy s**t, Brisbane must be cursed to lose the two gfs by such slim margins.

Penrith blew the 2020 grand final, too panicky. They couldve had four in a row

That GF reminds me exactly of Brisbane tonight. The stones are there but they were a year off. Even Walsh who had good moments had some horrible moments too, just panicky at times.

I think Dylan Edwards will potentially go down as the best player not to play for his state or country.

He will play for Australia this year. No way Walsh plays every game and surely they can’t pick Teddy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Things could be worse. You could be an Essendon and Canterbury fan. Oh wait.

How about being a St Kilda and Black Caps fan? We lost a premiership cup and a world cup after drawing finals.

Reynolds said in the presser "msg was clear out there, keep playing some footy"

That's a horrible message 16 up in a GF imo. LoL

It has merit but time and a place. Actually felt they went the other way and stopped playing footy and asked to lose

Not true, it would have put them 18 points up which means they would be playing extra time.

You back yourself to score at 24-8. The key moment was the stupid turnover at 24-8 which led to the Leota try, Brisbane turned it over on the second tackle 10m out from the line.

Surprising I thought it would have been

"msg was clear out there, sacrifice all field position and tactics and keep pinging field kicks on goal til I score one no matter what position im in"

Yep and give up 7 tackle sets that’s a great plan lol

I don't think so, it's on the Bronco's twitter account.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back