Who wins?

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Edwards looks like a good mate of mine.

Unfortunately only one side turned up tonight. Really poor effort but that’s the story of our club, doubt I’ll ever see us win another one.
Reckon we go backwards big time next season

Penrith way too good tonight, don't think a team could play and better than what they did in the first half.

I know they're losing Koroisau and Kikau but they'll still be a huge shot for the 3-peat next season. I don't think any team can really challenge them, Roosters and Storm have gone backwards in recent seaons.

Have Penrith got fairly good retention for next year? Cant see them not winning the next few

They won all 3 comps tonight except the ladies. They're in great shape.

Penrith way too good tonight, don't think a team could play and better than what they did in the first half.

I know they're losing Koroisau and Kikau but they'll still be a huge shot for the 3-peat next season. I don't think any team can really challenge them, Roosters and Storm have gone backwards in recent seaons.

Cheers, fairly big losses

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still not as good as Penrith's 1991 GF win against the Canberra Raiders with Royce "The Pillow with Legs" Simmons and Mark "The Tap" Geyer.

They were the glory days of the NRL when Roy and HG would do their commentary for the GFs with all their nicknames for the players.

Glenn "The Brick With Eyes" Lazarus featured for the Raiders in that GF.

Can't knock the set up they have out there atm, won Jersey Flegg, SG Ball, Reserve grade and Senior titles this year.
Not to mention so many of the players were Pernith juniors from St. Mary's, Windsor etc.
If they had a women's side they probably would have won too!

Last edited:
Back