Bluemour Melting Pot XXXII - Reaching fever pitch! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you're going to compare Teague and Voss' tenures, you need to look at them with an open perspective.

Brisbane had an aging list needing a refresh or rebuild. 2 of his 5 years Voss got far more wins than either Bolts or Teague ever got.

Teague inherited a list with the early stages of a hard rebuild done. 8 wins after the Bolts rebuild years and 1.5 years at the helm, a single win more than Bolts ever got, is absolutely unacceptable.

If Voss got 10 wins in his 4th year of an old team with players needing to be put to pasture and young kids who, through no fault of Voss, were not getting the development they required, things look mighty rosy with what Voss can potentially achieve with our squad.
How many wins did Harvey have as the temp coach at the end of Voss last season --

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL are clearly in Clarko's ear saying to hold off and become the inaugural coach of Tassie (theyre not wanting a GC repeat, or a 'get close and fail' a la GWS). Tassie will need to start to prep soon for a 2025 commencement.
Please.....

So I'm wearing a Carlton tee today. Had healthy cooking class this morning with half a dozen other patients (fried rice and protein balls ftw).

One of the other patients immediately starts talking to me about footy. Shows me photos of him with several current and former Lions people. Says he knows Voss (showed a few Voss photos with him, post career). He was all over the Voss news.

Anyways, the point of my post is that he believes Voss and Lethal are still close. He believes it wouldn't be a big shock, he actually expects it, that Lethal will mentor Voss at the Blues

Is he sure we know how to run a club?

All this talk about what "supporters' want or think!!
Who cares??
Evidence all over the internet says they wouldn't have a clue.
'We' are a perfect example of why supporters should have no say.

As a consumer you have no idea!

Do Coke drinkers have a say on the production manager's role in the company?

No!

You just drink it or not!!

Same applies or should apply with pretty much everything

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
We're not members of coke.

Or maybe he just doesn't want to coach in 2022? y'know...like he said!?!
Maybe he just doesnt want to coach us?

Why does there always have to be this "AFL vetoed us and stole our man" rubbish?

He said no!! Thats the only thing that is clear!

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

That's not what Clarkson said. He said he dreamed of coaching a big club like Carlton or Collingwood who were powerhouses back in the day.

He said he needed a spell to recharge.

Given its a long weekend, we should give him another call Monday morning ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back