Discussion Sam Fisher charged with drug trafficking

Remove this Banner Ad

They’ve been around as long as I can remember and it’s a two for one situation, one south Melbourne market dimmie equals roughy two marathon dim sims. My dad worked in city road for years and we went to the market most weekends and to Ballantynes around the corner.
I can’t remember them in any shops in the late 70’s or early 80’s. At the market yes. I thought 12 was pretty good after about 20 pots at the disco.

Yeah true, if they legalized it everyone would jump on

No

Meth used to be legal. It was given to WW2 troops to keep them fighting. Bought over the counter. It was banned as people realised the issues it caused, but nowhere near everyone was on it.

Not saying it should be legal, but the argument that decriminalisation leads to massive increase in use is simply not true. Alcohol addiction is a serious problem in our society but not everybody is an aloholic.

No

Meth used to be legal. It was given to WW2 troops to keep them fighting. Bought over the counter. It was banned as people realised the issues it caused, but nowhere near everyone was on it.

Not saying it should be legal, but the argument that decriminalisation leads to massive increase in use is simply not true. Alcohol addiction is a serious problem in our society but not everybody is an aloholic.
You could easily argue most drugs are much more addictive than alcohol though.

No

Yeah 100%, was being sarcastic. In Holland weed's legal. I reckon its more of an issue over here - I lived there for a few years

Saints should hand back that streak DVD lol.

Sorry that's all I got as they never won much.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk
That's not all you got! You got yourself a week off too!

I can’t remember them in any shops in the late 70’s or early 80’s. At the market yes. I thought 12 was pretty good after about 20 pots at the disco.
Yeah 12 is massive and you’re right you could only get them at the market as far as I know. There was a food concession at the old Olympic pool that sold a spring roll that must have been from them. I had one every Friday after pennant and although I have no proof other than taste the peppery heat and the cabbage in fact everything was exactly the same as the market ones. My daughters brother in law once at 34 during lockdown, that’s YouTube level shit though.

You could easily argue most drugs are much more addictive than alcohol though.

It appears from the below that meth and alchohol may not be that far apart in relation to how addictive they are.

Alcohol and nicotine are the most addictive drugs, which is strange when both are legal.
So you are saying the percentage whose use Alcohol that become alcoholics is higher than the percentage that use ice that become dependent. I’m doubting that from everything you read on ice.

So you are saying the percentage whose use Alcohol that become alcoholics is higher than the percentage that use ice that become dependent. I’m doubting that from everything you read on ice.
I cannot comment upon the comparison, as I know nothing about Ice, but cigs and booze are incredibly addictive, though any adult can buy them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This issue always raises some strong opinions. Personally I don’t condemn Sam for trafficking ice. I’ve worked with and been around a lot of recovering drug addicts and have seen what addiction does to people. I don’t actually know his particular situation is but if there is addiction going on, I know that it is a chronic, progressive and if left untreated fatal disease. Until they get into treatment addicts are generally completely ignorant to the underlying issue that they’re dealing with. If he’s committed crimes, he needs to be dealt with appropriately. But most importantly he needs to get himself into recovery ASAP, before he further damages himself and others. And he’s a Saints man, so he has my support.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Have raised this before. Anybody under the age of 40 probably already knew this. Not deliberately trying to insult the boomers on here, but some struggle to comprehend how well known a lot of this stuff is on the social scene.

At the risk of been banned again from George, this is why I have repeatedly raised the Hanners recruitment. Legitimate loose unit and very ordinary person to have around young men who are easily influenced.

Know personally that he has a major issue with the nose beers off field, know exactly who he rolls with, and it is absolutely well known within footy circles. If people really knew how much Lethlean stitched us they would be calling for blood.

Have raised this before. Anybody under the age of 40 probably already knew this. Not deliberately trying to insult the boomers on here, but some struggle to comprehend how well known a lot of this stuff is on the social scene.

At the risk of been banned again from George, this is why I have repeatedly raised the Hanners recruitment. Legitimate loose unit and very ordinary person to have around young men who are easily influenced.

Know personally that he has a major issue with the nose beers off field, know exactly who he rolls with, and it is absolutely well known within footy circles. If people really knew how much Lethlean stitched us they would be calling for blood.
Could be true. Could be complete crap. I’m certainly going going the last part is complete rubbish. Explain how the hell that helps leathlean. God we believe some crap and I’m not talking the drugs because I have no idea. I’m talking the leathlean absolute rubbish.

Could be true. Could be complete crap. I’m certainly going going the last part is complete rubbish. Explain how the hell that helps leathlean. God we believe some crap and I’m not talking the drugs because I have no idea. I’m talking the leathlean absolute rubbish.
saintbill is 100% correct. It is well known that Hanners had/has a serious issue with coke.

saintbill is 100% correct. It is well known that Hanners had/has a serious issue with coke.
So if people knew how leathlean stitched us up they would be calling for blood? I will say it again. The only way anyone can be 100% sure is if you were also involved. Social media is fact apparently. God help us all

So if people knew how leathlean stitched us up they would be calling for blood? I will say it again. The only way anyone can be 100% sure is if you were also involved. Social media is fact apparently. God help us all
Without going into details, it is WELL known. We're not talking about a maybe here.

Unfortunately it is what it is. We were fed a shit sandwich by Lethers and have to eat it.

Because of course Hannebery is the only AFL player to do coke.
The entire league celebrated a previous degenerate kicking his 1000th a few weeks ago. The majority have tried it, many regularly on it. Move on.
I don’t think any player apart from hanners has had drugs. Apparently Sam fisher was minding hanners drugs.

Without going into details, it is WELL known. We're not talking about a maybe here.

Unfortunately it is what it is. We were fed a shit sandwich by Lethers and have to eat it.
Leathers best mates with Hanners old man have been family friends for years

Leathers screwed us big time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back