Game Day 2022 Trade Period Match Thread

Have you installed a Rheem or felt the loving embrace of Continental Tyres safely guide your trip?

• Having a shower in my Rheem right now

Votes: 22 18.0%
  • No, what a stupid poll

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • YOU DONT KNOW ME

Votes: 22 18.0%
  • Luke Jackson

Votes: 65 53.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great family, if he gets here- I will be stoked for him….

IF he gets to Freo, be my guest to join me at the game and we can watch him together…I reckon you might change your mind….be interesting to get some expert pointers that the family can give him from punters like us.
I have watched him intently for 10 + years, wishing he had landed with us initially and then he did his knee - but stuff me - spanners on here saying he is a spud are simply I’ll informed, knee jerk analysis with bugger all exposure to what he is capable of….gotta love it.
As long as the price isn’t high, I hope we get him.
Point is, if Walls, Bell and JLo rate him, I back them in - not my bias or anyone here….
It’s a great divisive discussion though…😄
Good to hear you are excited to come across Jaeger. :thumbsu:

Some of these players also bring intel on how other teams operate. It’s a minor thing but couldn’t hurt. JOM on particular would’ve learned some great stuff from Mitchell for a start.

If we draft Henry then we will almost have all the players who played well against us and therefore cannot lose next year!
Better call Jack Higgins!

Young and Serong are over here at the mo'. Judging by the frequency of the tagged locations in their posts, I should be able to stalk them good and make it impossible for him to move clubs tomorrow.

The things I do for this club.

New York Wtf GIF by Lifetime

People forget O'Meara nearly dragging Hawthorn over the line against us this year?
Most posters on here really have nfi half the time. JOM can occupy the fat side of the wing. Yeah he isn’t explosive off the mark, but he has a good disposal, strong, high footy iq and his tank isn’t bad.

If we can make Acres a million bucks….

Do not get the melts. Think it may be some of you are jealous of his body maybe????

The melting, especially from some of the more respected posters in here, is over the top.
Is anybody really melting? The Hawks are expecting a first round pick for him, and we're now in a two club bidding war for his services. We can't pay that. We don't even have that.

It's more vocal concern that we end up forking out Meek and possibly a pick too to get him when we have a couple of Rolls Royces who really should be getting games into them next season.

If he comes across for a bag of chips, I don't think anyone has a problem with that, and he can earn his spot if he demands it.

From memory, if it wasn't for shitty umpiring we probably win that game by 30 plus, minimum.
Nah, Hawthorn took it right up to us and O'Meara was a big part of it. Mostly it was Mitchell's game style, eerily similar to the one used by Collingwood but O'Mearas' experience and defensive pressure (7 tackles that day) were key to that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This Trade thingy is totally ****ed , ****ing drug test the campaigners with their hands on the controls for ****s sake before the ****ing imbeciles drive us straight over a mother ****ing cliff

Jaguar O’Mera ??????

WTF

acres for 🥜’s

Louge for 🥜’s

Bent over for Jackson

And now we are gonna overpay for that useless campaigner Jayden Omega

GO **** YOURSELF BELL YOU ****ING DICKHEAD

Last edited:
I want Raz starting round one next year, we need to start developing him. People that think we are in the window for a flag are delusional. Our forwardline isn't ready and there is still some work to do with the midfield. Don't trade in players until you are in the window.
We are in our window right now. Won a final in 2012 & made the GF the following year. Our side is younger atm and set to explode, we just need some luck while the contenders break down and visit French restaurants.

Most posters on here really have nfi half the time. JOM can occupy the fat side of the wing. Yeah he isn’t explosive off the mark, but he has a good disposal, strong, high footy iq and his tank isn’t bad.

If we can make Acres a million bucks….

Do not get the melts. Think it may be some of you are jealous of his body maybe????

It’s weird isn’t it.

People would rather place faith in Corbett and Sharp then back in Jackson and JOM.

I get it’s about price, but Jackson and JOM 100% go into best 22. Corbett and Sharp are complete unknowns.

It’s weird isn’t it.

People would rather place faith in Corbett and Sharp then back in Jackson and JOM.

I get it’s about price, but Jackson and JOM 100% go into best 22. Corbett and Sharp are complete unknowns.
Speaking of Sharp I think he stays. Elton John of the Eagles doubts he’ll be leaving the Suns as he’s contracted and the asking price is too highz

God you are all so miserable. Walls has done wonders for us, and clearly J Lo has identified another big body as a need. Losing Mundy, Acres (yes I know, but 2022 Acres used his big body very well) leaves a huge hole in that department. Do we seriously think Longmuir and Walls would do this if they didn't think it would benefit us? They have the runs on the board for me to trust them.
David Bubb gets it.

Is anybody really melting? The Hawks are expecting a first round pick for him, and we're now in a two club bidding war for his services.

It's more vocal concern that we end up forking out Meek and possibly a pick to get him when we have a couple of Rolls Royces who really should be getting games into them next season.

If he comes across for a bag of chips, I don't think anyone has a problem with that, and he can earn his spot if he demands it.
It's more the weird prejudice that many have on here. There is genuine panic about this one but really, outside the Hawthorn nuffies, this seems to be a bit of offload from the Hawks for either salary or long term planning reasons.

For whatever reason I'm not getting the vibe that this will be a costly trade. I mean, we don't exactly have much bloody currency after the Jackson trade anyway to sell the farm with...

Who??? Reckon some of you are a little intimidated.
If he had to arm wrestle us all to get into the club you may have a point. Really weird flex tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back