Toast Ross Lyon returns to St.Kilda #UnfinishedBusiness

Happy?

• Yes

Votes: 225 86.2%
  • No

Votes: 36 13.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's interesting looking round at other clubs boards and seeing that we are being roundly ridiculed for this

Yet on our board it's generally a vibe of celebration.

Personally I'm stoked to have him back. He's a gun coach.

It's interesting looking round at other clubs boards and seeing that we are being roundly ridiculed for this

Only 2 clubs know the transformation RTB can cause.

Only 1 club ****ed up and let him walk. We are correcting a mistake.

Atleast half of those 11 seasons should have been under RTB. Who knows what those years and the rest looked like if he was here.

Saints bubble is back. The Boss is back and it’s time to forget what the media and the other cucks across the footy landscape have to say.

I’m so happy with this appointment. Quite frankly the last 7 days has really filled me with optimism for the future of the club. Sacking Ratten, while not a good look, was what was needed. The saints headhunted Ross and landed him.

If we drop a few ladder positions next year, that’s okay. 4 years suggests to me the administration won’t be jumping at shadows, and neither will I.

Love the way the club has slightly leaned into this over the last week. I’m very excited now.

Just feels like finally they’re willing to make bold and (in the media) unpopular calls for the good of the footy club.

Ross-Lyon.jpg
Just on this - the protruding nipples and breast outline is vastly different to what we had to endure under Ratts. A massive reduction in this space.

Finally, our club is improving again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very, very happy with this appointment.
I believe he has a lot of feeling for the club, and that is an excellent start.
Hey! I never said that

Eh, let them please themselves.

Ultimately outside looking in it does look like a bit of a shitshow (firing the guy we extended 3 months ago and then running back to the old flame) but the great clubs dont care how stuff looks, only that it works.

For those interested -

Ross Lyon will overtake GT in round 3 for games coached and will overtake Cho in round 6.

Ross with 121 for the club, GT 123, Cho 126.

Ross has the strongest winning percent of every Saints coach ever with 64.4%
He'll get to 200 with the four year deal, too.

That’s great that No one else rates the appointment
I couldn’t give a fig

It’ll be twice as sweet when we shove it up their ass sideways

If we sit there worrying what they think it’s time away from thinking about what we re doing
I’m not wasting that time and I don’t give a shit

Unfinished business
Starts today

Back