2023 Richmond guernseys + merchandise (+ on the hunt for a new sash sponsor that isn't bloody green)

Remove this Banner Ad

nib looks much better but this would've been even better on the yellow sash . ah well its way better than the huge vomit green blob of 2022

80352C13-4B82-4F9D-8EEC-709520664FCB.jpeg

new puma collar is mint

there is no above numbers sponsor for some reason (national storage) . how much better is it without it

gills farken bum ugly covid above number sponsorship is gone farrk yeah

7C90059E-4127-4635-B15A-DEDF3FC59BA8.gif
jean-clause-claude-van-damme.gif

Why do nib insist on having their logo as intrusive as possible?
I understand that they pay for this etc but goodness, id personally be more inclined to visit their website if they had a sense of style and opted for the minimalist look.

Why do nib insist on having their logo as intrusive as possible?
I understand that they pay for this etc but goodness, id personally be more inclined to visit their website if they had a sense of style and opted for the minimalist look.
2023 last year of their contract

hopefully we can snag a black sponsor for 2024

2023 last year of their contract

hopefully we can snag a black sponsor for 2024
Or if we renegotiate and extend their contract we include that no green from their logo are to be on the guernseys.
They have branding that is just the black lettering, I've seen it before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or if we renegotiate and extend their contract we include that no green from their logo are to be on the guernseys.
They have branding that is just the black lettering, I've seen it before.
dogs

if nib logo was slightly smaller it'd look much better
It's like they made a point to ensure it was a millimetre away from each side of the sash.
Sponsors can be so entitled.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back