Preview Port Adelaide vs Brisbane - Round 1 @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In the end this game should be won by the better drilled, structured and more in-form teams.

I suspect we will come out well with lots of energy for a 1/4 and half, like we do often.

It’s only then when the game settles do the good teams generally shine and we start to look a bit second rate.

So Ken will get the energy lifted from the rubbish we saw in pre season but then we will fade because as we all saw nothing much has changed, just a few personal.

That’s my guess.

Who knows what will happen on Saturday the psyche of this club has been totally bastardized by koch and hinkley lets hope the players can take it upon themselves to gain some respect back and put us back on the map.
:drunk::drunk::drunk:
PS with guys like Jonas around does smash my confidence a bit

Who knows what will happen on Saturday the psyche of this club has been totally bastardized by koch and hinkley lets hope the players can take it upon themselves to gain some respect back and put us back on the map.
:drunk::drunk::drunk:
PS with guys like Jonas around does smash my confidence a bit
I dont mind having Jonas around ... He probably has another year in him. It's having him around as CAPTAIN that really grinds my gears!

That IMO is a summation of the mediocrity that K&K have allowed this club to descend to!

Lions by 28 points. A lot closer than some posters think, but we have had a longer pre-season than them, are at home, should be revved up, etc which will keep us in the game longer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$25+ burgers that'll look nothing like that on game day

EDIT: hmmmmm or not, still doubt the game day quality will be anything near that
FrTCB9taIAAZA2I
FrTCB9taUAEnVzL

FrTCB9zaQAAbgAU
FrTCB9uaIAU37rq

Last edited:
lol what the * is on those hotdogs. I better be able to get myself a standard hotdog.

So sick of society trying to ram healthy options down my throat.

I'm not sure hotdogs and healthy options can be used in the same post :p

It could be sauerkraut.

Only two more sleeps to go until I either have nightmares or sweet dreams.
Fortunately I’ll driving from Cairns to Mackay for a stop over this Saturday on my way home. I’ll be so cooked by the time I check in from dodging traveling nomads, sink holes and road kill coming down the Bruce Hwy to GAF if we win or lose.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back