Preview Round 2 - Richmond vs Adelaide - Saturday the 25th of March 4:35pm @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

It's great to see youngsters in Ryan and Young come in. Love to see both do well. Cumbo unlucky not to get a go, changes don't really bring in another defensive forward for Mansell.
There's 8 defenders in that lineup, so one of Baker and Short will probably have to replace Mansell up forward.

Imagine when the 3rd best tall has to defend a 206cm bohemoth who marks ******* everything. And imagine when the 4th best tall has to play on dustin martin. Its over. FInished. You hear me?
cumbers will be at colonwood next year

So ah…still the usual Thursday night melts? Or are we ok with this selection? Lol
I'm happy to see youngsters get a go. Hope Samson Ryan has a good one, I think Tylar Young selection is just to cover Crows talls, Gibcus would be in if fit otherwise. Cumberland unlucky IMO. Either way happy and hope the you guns seize the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide have a small forward line and their talls aren't really that threatening and we bring in an extra tall.

We also seem a forward short to me. But I'm glad Mansell is out. Cumberland really must've pissed off Dimma in the offseason. Something obviously happened.

VFL action back this week, we’ll see how Cumberland and the others pushing go

Rapt with these ins!

Riewoldt & cotch named on the starting bench, cotch was named there last week but started on field

Let’s go boys! **** these crows up

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Adelaide have a small forward line and their talls aren't really that threatening and we bring in an extra tall.

We also seem a forward short to me. But I'm glad Mansell is out. Cumberland really must've pissed off Dimma in the offseason. Something obviously happened.

Pretty sure he got a bucket of water and tipped it on Dimma's head in the preseason. Said pick me campaigner.

I'm happy to see youngsters get a go. Hope Samson Ryan has a good one, I think Tylar Young selection is just to cover Crows talls, Gibcus would be in if fit otherwise. Cumberland unlucky IMO. Either way happy and hope the you guns seize the moment.
gibcus not best 22

would be taz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back