Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 3 - GWS v Carlton Sat April 1st 4:35pm AEDT (GS)

Who will win and by how much?

• GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Blues by a goal or less

• GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • GWS by a lot

• Blues by a lot

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not annoyed Carlton won, I think I tipped them. It's just so disappointing that such a contentious decision can ruin what should have been a thrilling finish.
That's all I want when watching a sporting contest. A fair and consistent one.

No made up rules, no Verstappen being allowed to overtake cars, no dissent free kick...

Whoever wins, so be it.

You didn’t watch so 🤫They had more free kicks.

As the lions found out on Thursday night it isn't about the quantity of bad free kicks its about the quality of bad free kicks. Gifted goals are considered premo.

As the lions found out on Thursday night it isn't about the quantity of bad free kicks its about the quality of bad free kicks. Gifted goals are considered premo.
Ya gotta love em.

Commentators have gotten the message to cover for the umpires.

Everyone heard the explanation from the umpire. It was a wrong call and the reasoning was totally incompetent

It’s funny when they start to encroach on a topic that will irk the AFL and then before you know it do a 180 with their opinion.

Must be some light that flashes in the commentary ‘jobs will be had’.

The only good thing about this is that the Blues supporters will continue to have delusions that they are a good team, when in reality they are 6-10 on the ladder at best.

You do realise posts like this simplt add to our satisfaction and delight of the win right ? :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love when dummies use this and think it correlates to anything. Free kick count MEANS NOTHING.

We all have eyes mate. You had the rub the entire game, guarantee you 90% agree with me.
You’ve come in to shitpost just admit it.

Your arguments are invalid but you continue.

No you weren't.

GWS were better than you 80% of the game. The only reason you had more scoring shots is because GWS lacked the killer i50 disposal.
I really don't feel like this is 80% of the game.

1680337340240.png

When do you choose to penalise and when do you let go? There would have been at least a dozen moments where players threw the arms out and questioned decisions and yet the umpire decided to only penalise one of them. If a player calls you a cheat and/ or swears at you, then by all means blow the whistle, otherwise its play on.

I love when dummies use this and think it correlates to anything. Free kick count MEANS NOTHING.

We all have eyes mate. You had the rub the entire game, guarantee you 90% agree with me.
Needs a poll.

Back