Opinion Sack Hinkley 8 - "Ask me in August"

What happens to Hinkley at the end of the year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tredrea, you legend. I have messaged him on socials to relay how much his words truly mean to us. Revolution my friend
Did the same, and it’s something I almost never do, but he needs to know how much we all appreciate him speaking out and voicing our feelings.

Has there ever been a bigger joke of a human being in the sport than Kane Cornes?

Spent his career chip scabbing for easy stats. (even his tagging was selfish, as he never did team defence, it was always about keeping his direct opponent kickless)
Got himself to 300 games early in the season, then immediately quit the game to become a firemen (which he also quit)
Got dropped by Matthew Primus and immediately changed his Twitter bio to "Glenelg" player in one of the all-time epic sooks.
Went into the media to become a court jester sidekick for Tony Jones of all people. T O N Y f**King J O N E S!!!!

But here he is, telling Warren to pull his head in, and telling him, effectively, he's no longer welcome at the club. The world has gone completely topsy turvy.
Glenelg bred Hinkley sycophant telling a Port boy through & through he's not welcome at the club.. we've entered the twilight zone.

How obvious do they need to make it for everyone that they lost their ability to be impartial on Hinkley like a decade ago.

They literally shift the goalposts for what success is, to whatever place we finish each year.

Glenelg bred Hinkley sycophant telling a Port boy through & through he's not welcome at the club.. we've entered the twilight zone.
No one involved with the club has even a sliver of introspection and self evaluation.

How obvious do they need to make it for everyone that they lost their ability to be impartial on Hinkley like a decade ago.

They literally shift the goalposts for what success is, to whatever place we finish each year.

And when things turn to complete shit they invariably reach for the old "Look at the state the club was in before Ken arrived".

Have you ever thought about the fact in some ways Ginever on AA is helping it be a vehicle for Tredrea? Tredrea is leading the charge, it isn't BigFooty, people have to be professional and Tim doesn't say a lot 'a lot of the time' - which means he's in agreement.

Ginever, the double-agent.

I like this more. I hope it’s true.

Yo, listen up, here's a story, About a man named David Koch in all his glory, He's the chairman of Port Adelaide FC, And he's got a crush on his coach, can't you see?

Ken Hinkley's his man, the apple of his eye, He loves him more than a pie in the sky, He's always there for him, through thick and thin, Backing him up, always letting him win.

But there's someone lurking in the shadows, Gerard Whateley, trying to steal Ken's affection like an arrow, He's jealous of Kochie's love for his coach, Wishing he could be the one to hold him close.

He talks about him on the radio show, Trying to get his attention, making him glow, But Ken knows where his loyalty lies, With Kochie, his man, he won't compromise.

So, Whateley, you can keep on trying, But Kochie and Ken's love is never dying, They're in it for the long haul, Together, they stand tall.

So if you wanna be Ken's lover, You gotta get with Kochie first, there's no other, Their love is strong, like a brick wall, And nothing can break them, not even a jealous Whateley's call.

I thought it was Blue, by Eiffel 65

Has there ever been a bigger joke of a human being in the sport than Kane Cornes?

Spent his career chip scabbing for easy stats. (even his tagging was selfish, as he never did team defence, it was always about keeping his direct opponent kickless)
Got himself to 300 games early in the season, then immediately quit the game to become a firemen (which he also quit)
Got dropped by Matthew Primus and immediately changed his Twitter bio to "Glenelg" player in one of the all-time epic sooks.
Went into the media to become a court jester sidekick for Tony Jones of all people. T O N Y f**King J O N E S!!!!

But here he is, telling Warren to pull his head in, and telling him, effectively, he's no longer welcome at the club. The world has gone completely topsy turvy.
He is a joke of a human being and I take no notice of his. Kane is a flog just like his old man is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That interview was the best thing I've listened too. He f*****g nailed every single point.
I love this man so much.

Loved his response to kane saying his relationship with the club is irreparable..."ppft, the decision makers could be gone in 12 months, 2 months, 3 years. I've had a lifetime at the club and I'll go back when ever I want".
Spot on. I know he captained the club but right now Warren Treadrea is PAFCs spiritual leader. He'll be there long after all the current imposters leave.

He OPENS it by calling Koch a hypocrite and follows on quoting the “Any Club Worth Its Salt” statement.

WOW!

I had to stop listening just to come and say that. Tredrea sets the tone at the start.

It’s a bloody war declaration! And I dare say that Hinkley is a secondary target…

Now, let me listen to the rest.

Tredders if you read here - please do a bit on them changing the we exist to win premierships motto and tagging on "and make the community proud" without consulting members. We are a football club. Though clubs have a place with positive community influence it should absolutely not be at the expense of focusing on premierships. We aren't a social services group. There is no way social services stuff should be so high on our list that it actually features in our motto. Its quite frankly bizarre.

Who the hell do these blow ins think they are to change a cherished motto by stealth.

Last edited:
WARREN TREDREA REPLIED TO ME MESSAGE TO HIM!

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Whateley is such a snake lol

Am I supposed to care what some monty burns lookalike dweeb thinks over a club champion.

He’s more a Smithers than a Burns.

Koch reaping what he sowed here. Had the opportunity to put Tredders on the board and to work collaboratively with a club legend in bettering the club. Chose to not only decline to do so but actively led him on a merry dance for months before basically publicly humiliating him. Now the whole ship is sinking and Tredders is on the dry land shouting from the rooftops that he told them so as they continue their by now embarrassingly lame attempt to pretend nothing is wrong and everything is going according to plan. In the end it'll be Koch humiliated when they're left with a sacked coach, only a handful of wins and 20k crowds by season's end.

Good to see Warren come back and double down on his comments.
Also it’s pretty obvious that he sees Koch as the problem more so than Ken.
Koch is Hinkley's enabler. He said he wanted Hinkley to be a ten coach and Koch gets what he wants and any member who thinks otherwise is crazy and bitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back