Opinion Sack Hinkley 8 - "Ask me in August"

What happens to Hinkley at the end of the year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How obvious is the coordinated pile on to Warren, here's a tip dickheads the overuse of 'Bitter' is the giveaway.
Its classic holier than thou / we know better than you type shit. Its what our admin run on. We are legit gonna have Carr as the coach as soon as Hinkley ****s off because its already been organised by the same shitheads who had hinkley at the helm for 11 years.

Extremely depressing. Seems more likely by the minute i'll never renew.

I cannot believe Koch, how f'ing delusional is he saying Mark Bickley agrees with their stance. WTF cares what Mark Bickley has to say. Cannot think of another president that would put up the opinion of an opposition club 'has been' to consolidate his views. Mind blowing to me.
Says a lot about his pathetic mindset. I really hate this man & that's not healthy.

How obvious is the coordinated pile on to Warren, here's a tip dickheads the overuse of 'Bitter' is the giveaway.

Coordinated and designed to shield Hinkley from engaging, so they can sort of present him publicly as the "bigger man". In reality, Hinkley is just a gutless loser who cries if someone looks at him funny.

An attack on warren is an attack on the fans which is the thing apparently no one sees here. So when they call warren crazy or bitter. They are calling all of us crazy and bitter.

Yeah you can ****ing bet i'm bitter about this pathetic excuse for a football club.

Its classic holier than thou / we know better than you type s**t. Its what our admin run on. We are legit gonna have Carr as the coach as soon as Hinkley *s off because its already been organised by the same shitheads who had hinkley at the helm for 11 years.

Extremely depressing. Seems more likely by the minute i'll never renew.
Carr might be the right guy anyway regardless of how it comes about, I sense this could be the case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was really good. I had already pulled up at the bottle shop to get the weekends supplies, but sat in the car and listened to it. Called out Whateley for being a Geelong fanboy. Called out Kane for being conflicted with his brother employed by the club and working for Cardone's Sunday Football Show. Outed Koch for playing the man not the issue.

Almost the best thing was that the callers were all 100% behind him. Usually they have Doris from Dernancourt with the "We back the Club" nonsense, but there was none of that. It was all pro Waz anti Hinkley and more importantly even, anti Koch. They said the flooding of text messages backed this up too.
It's really turning. I am hoping for the floggings of all floggings this weekend. Really turn up the screws. This groundswell can no longer be ignored.

BareEvergreenKiwi-max-1mb.gif

"Bitter", is a guy whose boyhood dream was to be an AFL footballer, like his Geelong heroes. But, sadly for him, he never quite broke out of puberty. So now he spends his days on TV and radio calling out everyone else's foibles.
The "respected" football opinion of a nerdlet who spent his entire youth indoors.

Has there ever been a bigger joke of a human being in the sport than Kane Cornes?

Spent his career chip scabbing for easy stats. (even his tagging was selfish, as he never did team defence, it was always about keeping his direct opponent kickless)
Got himself to 300 games early in the season, then immediately quit the game to become a firemen (which he also quit)
Got dropped by Matthew Primus and immediately changed his Twitter bio to "Glenelg" player in one of the all-time epic sooks.
Went into the media to become a court jester sidekick for Tony Jones of all people. T O N Y f**King J O N E S!!!!

But here he is, telling Warren to pull his head in, and telling him, effectively, he's no longer welcome at the club. The world has gone completely topsy turvy.

Have you ever thought about the fact in some ways Ginever on AA is helping it be a vehicle for Tredrea? Tredrea is leading the charge, it isn't BigFooty, people have to be professional and Tim doesn't say a lot 'a lot of the time' - which means he's in agreement.
You can be professional and say what you really feel at the same time.

Koch and ken will one day be gone.. and I would rather ginever not tarnish his reputation for 2 guys who won't give to ****s about port once they clear out there locker's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back