Preview Round 5, 2023: Collingwood v St.Kilda - Adelaide Oval, Sunday 16th April, 4:50PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Magpies

Votes: 37 41.1%
  • Saints

Votes: 53 58.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Cambell on the plane? Seems Keeler is, i guess visiting home... no sign of Bytel or Membrey for that matter.
Campbell has to be the travelling emergency a lot in case Marshall goes down.

Didn't see Bytel but I'd bet on him being there and being the sub

Membrey playing VFL

A very Gringo way to start a sentence, but, I have a mate who was a stripper - the stories he has from hens parties would make your toes curl. Women are worse than men x1000 in those environments 😎

I did bar work when I was at uni. The hen's nights were scary. If the genders were reversed the cops would have been needed at most of them. Fortunately for them my fragile ego was boosted by more mature ladies groping at me. The current generation would need therapy if they had to deal with that stuff... they'd want a royal commission into trauma in the entertainment industry or something.

I dislike these weeks when the media praise us non-stop. For the past decade we've always fallen over when that happens. This group are different though, so fingers crossed. And despite all the media praise, non of them tipped us!
Despite the positive media vibe, Collingwood are at ridiculously short odds of $1.43…us at $2.73!!

I did bar work when I was at uni. The hen's nights were scary. If the genders were reversed the cops would have been needed at most of them. Fortunately for them my fragile ego was boosted by more mature ladies groping at me. The current generation would need therapy if they had to deal with that stuff... they'd want a royal commission into trauma in the entertainment industry or something.

I managed a tenpin bowling centre in my early 20s for a few years. The women were out of control. No alcohol needed

Cordy has a grand final medallion.

He's doing his job for us and winning games.

Couldn't ask for more.
This doesn’t make sense? Cordy is doing a good job as a stop gap but you can ask for more and have more in Membrey (proven 40-50 goals per year) and Max King (one of the best young forwards in the league), sitting on the sidelines. Cordy doing an admirable job isn’t a first choice player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep hearing from Ross how good Cordy has been at playing his role, I'm sure King, Membrey or Caminiti can manage to get more than 1 possession a quarter.... they can play decoy too if we really need them.

Would rather have King, Membrey and Caminiti up forward. Really don't care about the ruck chop out that much, how many teams are carrying around two rucks this year?

Only team I would be worried about is Melbourne when Gawn is back. But seriously, are Caminiti / Battle / Owens going to be beaten that much worse than Cordy? Just tell our mids to rove to Gawns taps.

Despite the positive media vibe, Collingwood are at ridiculously short odds of $1.43…us at $2.73!!
That’s fine, coming off last years form.
Always prefer being the underdog anywY.

Would be interested to see where he'd go if the draft were to be redone tomorrow. He certainly seems to have leapfrogged the vast majority of his draft class.

Even if he was a first round pick, we'd be very happy with how he's started.
He’d be in demand no doubt…his current output is impressive but there’s a nice upside to him after a full preseason

His production is pretty good now with him getting the best or 2nd best defender, exciting to think what his production could be on the 3rd best defender

I don't think it will be any problem keeping him in the team with King and Membrey as he provides a point of difference with his ability to provide defensive pressure with his tackling which is something neither King or Membrey are great at, he's kind of like a pressure small forward without the ball.
And he splits packs too

The stability this group has had together to start the year is so important. Having 3 or 4 in and out of the side every week like Richmond is having makes is so tricky to get consistency. Despite our injury issues, these 22 have played some stable footy together. I really think that very few of the injured players will come back into the team until we get more injuries.

He’d be in demand no doubt…his current output is impressive but there’s a nice upside to him after a full preseason
If recruiters had of seen him play eg hindsight of this year he would be a top 10 IMO. Amazing to pick him up as an SSP rookie, the footy karma gods were definitely smiling on us. That on top on Phillipou and the rest of last years draft haul has finally seen an injection of young top end talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back