Review Round 6, 2023 vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Checks number of games remaining this year

I reckon the AFL need to make an example of Jonas. I didn't see what he did, but I'm sure we don't need that in our game.

21 weeks sounds about right.
Bump with contact to the head. Sadly he won't get more than a couple of weeks holiday.

The clapper slappers will be like NICE MARGIN GOOD WIN because they have no context of the ladder, percentage or how bad west coasts injuries are.

The people around is in Bay 133 were less than impressed. Lots of bronx cheers throughout the second half and people leaving from halfway through the third quarter.

The murmers about Jonas are out there too. That's not just a BF thing. Old Beryls are even getting in on the Tommy J heckles.

She was the ump that timed out Lord (unless one of the other umps' balls haven't dropped yet).

How bullshit was that? Literally right in front of me and he's already started his run up when she called it too.

Missed a very obvious 50m to Butters in almost the same spot.

It's as if she doesn't like us very much...

The people around is in Bay 133 were less than impressed. Lots of bronx cheers throughout the second half and people leaving from halfway through the third quarter.

The murmers about Jonas are out there too. That's not just a BF thing. Old Beryls are even getting in on the Tommy J heckles.
Beryl’s sister must sit behind me in 122.

Beryl’s sister must sit behind me in 122.

My two lads were merciless with Jonas. One of them is currently making a gif of him falling backwards to share with his mates.

At the risk of upsetting any one Teakle reminds me of a combination of that absolutely dreadful ruckman with the Italian origin surname who after he was delisted by Port ended up in the Port Melbourne magoos and Nathan Lonie, with his non existent attack on the ball or the oppo player who has it.

I doubt he would have survived any more than a couple of training sessions in a real Port Adelaide team coached by either of Fos or Jack.
Fabian Deluca.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My two lads were merciless with Jonas. One of them is currently making a gif of him falling backwards to share with his mates.

We took a handy medium sized tough defender who should’ve been brought in when needed to do a job and played 8-12 games a year max because injuries etc and been a beloved cult figure and we turned him into a key defender (?) and captain (?!) who was set up to fail. Brutal.

Lack lustre game where struggling side tries hard and competes throughout but we had just enuf class at critical times to stay comfortability ahead.
Good - Finalyson stood up when he really needed him.
Lord getting some big time experience, lots of work ahead but some signs he coud be handy.
The move of Burton foward, further proof that hinks not pulling the strings.
Rozee Drew solid
Bad -The rest.

I thought Finlayson was exceptional and Lord good considering their congenital deformity of a West Coast defender growing out of their arms.

We did learn a few things some we already knew.
Teakle, unfortunately is not going to be the answer to any question except who should be delisted this year. Lycett would have stopped most of Williams' 13 clearances just by holding him or knocking him over.
McEntee - he's played a couple OK games but the issue is Byrne-Jones and Burton both look better as forwards just using their talent alone.
Hinkley - dingus thinks he's an oracle on the bench but at least he's not in the box
Jonas - is cooked.
Lord - there is enough to work with that he could be the next generation bang crash but that first shot Johnny Butcher would have got closer to the goal.
Williams - I'm ready to see him forward instead of McEntee

Remove this Banner Ad

Back