Review Round 6, 2023 vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

This. * the family s**t, I want a coach that will win a premiership. This spud ain’t going too. GTFO Hinkley!

There's clearly been a memo sent from Koch to various media outlets to push this father figure nonsense. It's the story now, and it's grotesque.

I was disappointed in JHF's game, more than anything else today.
He’s a long way from the finished product. Reading that article today, he needs to mature and not get so hard on himself. Otherwise he won’t cope with quiet games, taggers, booing etc.

He got caught every time he went near it today and fumbled just a bit too much which allowed the Eagles mids to trap him.

He wasn’t great after a strong start.

For now he’s a 14-18 possession player and maybe for a bit longer.

The bigger issue for us is we keep getting smashed in ruck and Wines and Boak are offering nothing of substance.

How tiresome is this whole "father figure" narrative. I want a coach who can win premierships, not f**king Clark Griswald.
Yep - we're in a holding pattern of mediocrity until he's gone.

He’s a long way from the finished product. Reading that article today, he needs to mature and not get so hard on himself. Otherwise he won’t cope with quiet games, taggers, booing etc.

He got caught every time he went near it today and fumbled just a bit too much which allowed the Eagles mids to trap him.

He wasn’t great after a strong start.

For now he’s a 14-18 possession player and maybe for a bit longer.

The bigger issue for us is we keep getting smashed in ruck and Wines and Boak are offering nothing of substance.

He had 8 clearances, so at his worst he's still a positive

(Log in to remove this ad.)

418f3d53-1f7c-433e-adbe-b3cebfe5147a-jpeg.1667217

‘Ohr look, we’re well aware of West Coast are capable of when they come over here, and we saw how plucky they were against the Cats. So we spoke all week about keeping on our toes for what Sheed, and Yeo, and McGovern, and Kennedy and NicNatwa would bring’
Funny, all I hear is "DONUTS DONUTS DONUTS DONUTS PEPSIMAX DONUTS WEST COAST ARE A GOOD SIDE DONUTS PEPSI DONUTS GREYHOUNDS!!"

I assume the switching off at HT was to instructions? Can kinda understand the logic behind it, but it's sure frustrating for us white noisers. In recent years we've given scant regard to percentage for whatever reason, but I would have thought this year with a contract on the line we might be more interested in it.

FWIW it's at least now back over 100.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back