Official Match Thread Season 35 Round 13 - Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

found-love.gif
Dinsdale managed to snag one this size yet mate?

Last edited:

Hopefully they aren't Sweet FA as well.
No he isn't. He's someone I warned for spamming gifs, so I hammered him for a week 😀 🔨

Hey Greenery, since you've managed to dodge the first round of byes, you reckon you've become a lock for All-SFA with an extra game in hand?

I'm afraid to know what animes you've gotten that gif and your av from.

The internet is wonderful at throwing it's greatest work all over me.
easy gif1681808477225.gif

Hey Greenery, since you've managed to dodge the first round of byes, you reckon you've become a lock for All-SFA with an extra game in hand?

I'm afraid to know what animes you've gotten that gif and your av from.
I think I actually get an extra bye from moving mate. I don't I was in all-SFA contention anyway as Tarks plays the ruck rover role like a goal hungry full forward which made it hard for me to get the ball.

Hey Mofra & Snuffaluphagus now that the Freo/Footescray preview thread is locked you should come over here and talk more about Brad Hardie. He used to be the Coney Island coach before The Donald took over. Isn't that right Brad_Hardie?
Well, to be honest, I didn't know I'd been replaced. I woke up off the floor of one of the many bars in Coney Island one day, as usual, and my keys to the coach's dunny were gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Ophidian just want to be our friends, 2nd week in a row they've gatecrashed us.

Oh good, someone actually pulled the pin on that grenade.

Curiosity killed the cat. (Potentially)

200.gif

Last edited:
Ah crap, Barry Humphries died.

Nooooo !!!!!!! I have been watching him on Youtube on repeat for the last week or so :'( . Massive loss.

RIP Bazza you were a true comic genius .

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back