• Darcy Fogarty

• Brodie Smith

• Lachlan Sholl

• Tom Doedee

• Jordon Butts

• Reilly O'Brien

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ugly that every time I gain a bit of faith in this team they shatter it the next week.

The emotional rollercoaster sucks. Rather be terrible every week than this clinging on to hope of becoming something.

At least West coast fans can comfortably watch games with a whatever happens happens type attitude.

That was us for the last 3 years. You'd rather that?

If you're going to watch the youngest list in the league navigate a rebuild then yeah, it'll be up and down. Don't get too excited - or too angry - until we're in contention.

Hint: we're not in contention.

Why is mchenry ahead of Berry, Schoenberg, Cook, Nankervis? Anyone seriously think McHenry is a part of our long term future? Even dowling would be a better choice as sub. Not to mention not selecting worrel borderline lost us the game. If worrel was selected it adds so much more versatility than 4 foot, 80 pounds sholl. Who never sticks a single tackle. Diabolical selection lost us the game.

Really? That’s unfortunate
crazy-guy-baseball-bat.gif

Crows last 6 games: L-L-W-L-W-L .

A model of inconsistency.

They build our hopes up and let them down the next week. It's draining.

Would you rather lose to Brisbane and beat Gold coast??

I'm just so confused that we absolutely bring it and crack in against the top teams and rise to the occasion and yet these mediocre teams bring a little bit of pressure and we just lay down and take it.... Why does this happen? Do we prepare differently when we play high rank teams?

Nah I’m okay with his game, needed to do quite a bit of heavy lifting with Laird and Sloane having stinkers

We just couldn’t compete with Rowell/Anderson
The last couple of weeks it feels like Sloane is the only unlucky prick that gets called for HTB. Everyone else can throw it away, drop it, put it above their heads get tackled and bring it to ground for a ball up. But the second Sloane gets touched its HTB.

Well that depends on how good you think we are.
It's about right for the reality of where we are. Very young, 5 years without finals, some weeks you're going to look shit hot and others you just look shit. The team has a lot of maturing ahead of them still.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would you rather lose to Brisbane and beat Gold coast??

I'm just so confused that we absolutely bring it and crack in against the top teams and rise to the occasion and yet these mediocre teams bring a little bit of pressure and we just lay down and take it.... Why does this happen? Do we prepare differently when we play high rank teams?

Young lists struggle with consistency and struggle to travel. This isn't rocket surgery.

Massive reality check after quarter time, to let any team kick 9 straight is unacceptable. We just couldn't get near it in the 3rd quarter and Suns were unstoppable. We probably should have lost by more TBH.

Midfield was smashed, we desperately need another couple of A graders in there, our kids may develop into that but they are not there yet.

Suns handled the conditions so much better than us, they played clean footy where we looked like we were playing with a bar of soap, just so many hack kicks and long bombs forward.

The worst part of the game for me was seeing Luko get concurrent uncontested goals.

He should never be free I50.

I guess Doedee going down didn't help that. But the obvious match up is Murray. Hinge was a poor match up.

Casboult is not as big a threat.

Michalanney would have even been better on Luko than Hinge.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Also think our whole strategy in regards to the humidity, was something straight out of the collective minds mindset.

Why did we go on to the ground late in the 4th quarter? The fucming heaters at training? The sweat bands. The bigger you make something, the bigger a psychological barrier to overcome it would be. Should have treated the weather the same as any other week.

Back