Goulburn Valley FL 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Lucky the GV start before NFL swoop;) Don’t think it works like that though mate, will be from where he is signed up and registered?
Ultra , upon gameday it was always that the league, where they received the suspension, would set a time frame when the suspension would cease . No other league is able to alter that even when the player transferred.
In other words what swoop is saying certainly was the case , unsure if that is duplicated within playhq

Ultra , upon gameday it was always that the league, where they received the suspension, would set a time frame when the suspension would cease . No other league is able to alter that even when the player transferred.
In other words what swoop is saying certainly was the case , unsure if that is duplicated within playhq
Assuming that would now mean the first 4 games of the NFL season, not the GV

I know of clubs having blokes cleared to clubs in other leagues who start prior to their league to serve weeks of suspensions
So a Competition like the outer east always starts late April. If you copped a suspension late in the year you could get cleared to another Comp which starts early serve your 3 weeks and then get cleared back for Round 1 and be ready to go? I don't think so. There would be ways of cutting the angles for players if that was the case.

Ben can’t go anywhere until he serves his 4 matches that he picked up in the perim and that is the first 4 that Euroa play in next year

So a Competition like the outer east always starts late April. If you copped a suspension late in the year you could get cleared to another Comp which starts early serve your 3 weeks and then get cleared back for Round 1 and be ready to go? I don't think so. There would be ways of cutting the angles for players if that was the case.

Old mate, the example I know of is this. A player was suspended in a metro league. In his last game in that metro league he was reported and received a one game suspension. He was the recruiter to play at a country club. That club didn’t start their season until a week or two offer another country league. This player was cleared to a club who season started earlier so that his suspension was served before his new home club season kicked off

On the money.
Giobbi x2 have joined North Heidelberg.
Certainly losses for Euroa but I think they will be able to cover them no problems. They have good depth and will have some new fellows on board for 2024.

Apparently North have lived up to their usual standard and offered quite a nice remuneration package to get them both. The ‘unofficial’ pub/ bar the club has run for many years which is quite a nice earner for the club certainly helps in attracting recruits such as Majak Daw.

Certainly losses for Euroa but I think they will be able to cover them no problems. They have good depth and will have some new fellows on board for 2024.

Apparently North have lived up to their usual standard and offered quite a nice remuneration package to get them both. The ‘unofficial’ pub/ bar the club has run for many years which is quite a nice earner for the club certainly helps in attracting recruits such as Majak Daw.
Some names as big as M.Daw rumoured to replace them at the pies. Time will tell. Pendlebury would be very busy no doubt.

Adopted the Deer Park model. Other clubs can't compete with that.

Tickets please!

Assuming that would now mean the first 4 games of the NFL season, not the GV
No GV .
As an example if he had 4 weeks to serve and the gv started April 1 , and his club ( let’s say Euroa) played April 1.8,15,22 the gv would set the end date of his suspension to the 23rd . GV only league who can change that and naturally his new leagues start date has no affect . If Euroa has a bye during that period it guess back a week, so it’s solely dependent on his old league and club games. , so in affect served within the league he got the sanction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No GV .
As an example if he had 4 weeks to serve and the gv started April 1 , and his club ( let’s say Euroa) played April 1.8,15,22 the gv would set the end date of his suspension to the 23rd . GV only league who can change that and naturally his new leagues start date has no affect . If Euroa has a bye during that period it guess back a week, so it’s solely dependent on his old league and club games. , so in affect served within the league he got the sanction.
So can he go and play Ntfl next week and serve 4 weeks at start of Gv next season?
Or can he get cleared to Ntfl serve his time then free to play at start of Nfl season?
Would like to see a definitive answer.

So can he go and play Ntfl next week and serve 4 weeks at start of Gv next season?
Or can he get cleared to Ntfl serve his time then free to play at start of Nfl season?
Would like to see a definitive answer.
He can’t play till he has served his time as if he was playing with the club he got the penalty , within a winter comp .
How the NTFL being summer comp fits into that I am not sure given the new national rules which came into affect last year .
At a guess I would think the most likely option is he can play summer comp but still
Needs to serve penalty as normal within winter comps .

Daryl Wilson was linked to the job a couple of weeks back.
Is that the former stathfieldsaye coach mate , hilly should be able to fill us in with a yes or no
No GV .
spot on so I was correct in the first place

It's public knowledge Ky have been in talks with Darryl Wilson the outgoing Strath Coach. They've got competition for his services though by the sounds.
I’d be very surprised to see him at Ky.. Nullawil will have the $$ and will spend big..
Wasn’t this Nullawil first year in the north central comp normo how did they go !!

Nully had a good side as did sea lake, the premiers where Josh Jenkins played a handful of games plus finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back